𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

July 12 2022.

It's been 1 year since Neshan and Sofia have been dating they developed a beautiful bond. Jordan wanted to do a photo shoot for their anniversary. Sofia put on a hot pink Bikini she puts shorts over it. And Neshan just wore a shirt and pants.

Sofia was incredibly excited to do this. She didn't know why but she felt it was gonna be special. She loved Neshan. Even though he lived in Texas he visited as much as she can.

Neshan flew from Texas to see her and do the photo shoot.

It was a beautiful hug when they saw each other.

Sofia and Neshan just arrived at Santa Monica beach where they saw Jordan and Salish talking. Sofia smiled at Neshan and they both got out the car.

"Hey!" Sofia yelled

Jordan and Salish looked back. And smiled they walked over to the couple.

"What's up man!" Jordan says to Neshan.

Neshan smiles. Sofia and Salish hugged.

"You guys ready to film?" Jordan says

Both of them nodded and they began filming,

"Today my daughter and her boyfriend Neshan are doing a photo shoot for their 1 year anniversary full of challenges!"

When they were down filming, Neshan and Sofia still hung out. They laughed together.

Unfortunately it was Neshan's time to go. Sofia teared up a bit she was gonna miss her boyfriend. As they say their goodbyes Sofia and Beshan hugged longer. They gave each other a peck on the lips before saying goodbye officially.

Sofia was gonna miss him.

Yana's note: y'all I'm sorry it's short I had no ideas bare with me okay 😭🤞

Word count: 276 words