010. Beast mode.

Hidden River
St James.
Saturday,September 23,202*
6:30pm

Saturday,September 23,202*6:30pm

Kelesi Martin 17

We've been here since 1 and it's almost 7.
Dat well fucking spent.

Well as long as the boys don't find out.

"Uno come mek we mek some tik tok nuh" Shantel shouted from the centre of the land.

Me, Kyla, and crystal were sitting along the river banks.

"Yuh betta nuh Tek out Yuh phone inuh gyal memba weh we bet pon." Monique warned her.

We all placed a bet on the whosoever were the first to use their phones. $15,000 tuh.

Monique bet on me
Kyla bet on Yvette
Crystal bet on Shantel
Yvette bet on Crystal
Shantel bet on Monique
I bet on Kyla.

We haven't used our phones since we left the guest house.

"Guys mi hungry again" I told them.

"Guh drink some a eh riva wata" Monique shouted making everyone laugh.

"Gyal gweh and lowe mi nuh" I playfully ran her.

"Come mek we guh eh jerk centre weh mi pass fi come yah." Shantel said

Me and she Can par cause we love we belly alike.

"Come nuh" Kyla and Yvette got up.

We walked back to the car and soon we were seated in our rightful seats.

I was in the back with crystal while Kyla and Monique were in front of us which left Yvette driving with Shantel in the passenger seat.

Feel sleepy yf.

We went rafting, we ate and was back in the water again and all dat drained me.

Mi miss Omario bad.

Yvette soon drove off heading down the hill to the jerk centre that was like 15 minutes away.

I propped up my foot and rested my head in Crystal's lap which she allowed.

She so sweet and she has such a fun personality.

I soon dozed off in her lap.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Sudbury HQ
St Thomas
7:25pm