I won't stopping any soon!

After one more week, Blaze and Alisa finally came back to their hideout.

"Here's your dinner guys." Luna said as she served. "Good little one, I was really hungry!!!" Luke said sitting in his place.

"Oh my, Blaze and Alisa cutie are the ones coming from training and here you are, hungrier than them." Hunter said, teasing Luke.
"Because I was on a killing spree again." He said proudly.

"Huh! Why alone Luke, you know na they always target weak or defenceless people." Goliath gets angry at Luke.

"Sorry Goliath, it's just I wanted to test something that's why. Don't worry I went to the place where they do not attack much and I am here unharmed too so leave it." Luke said trying to make Goliath laugh but Goliath sighed and sat in his place too to eat.

"Ok so Alisa, how was your training session and what was the experience?" Luna asks Alisa while all of them start to eat.

"Hm..." She thought for some moments and then checked Blaze while he knew she gonna say that Blaze had made me fight those since the first day.

Alisa answered, "It was amazing, as it was my first time getting trained so I feel it is the best training session of my life at least till now." She gives a wide smile.

Everyone knew Blaze so they started to laugh at getting what she wanna say while Blaze was confused but Luke said after thinking for a while, "Now Hunter I wanna take her to train."

Everyone got shocked by that sudden request. Luna begins to tease Luke, "He can't wait now you know..." She smirks but by looking at Alisa's questioning look she further says, "To train someone, or more clearly the person he cares for the most as she saves his life." She gives a teasy laugh to Luke.

"Luke, at least let her rest for some days she must be tired by all of those pieces of training you know." Hunter said patting Luke's back.

Alisa got up after eating her dinner and said, "I am ready to go." Everyone looks at her with surprised faces.

"But Alisa, you came today only and you are ready to go so soon? So tough girl ha. Hahaha" Goliath was surprised but praised her.

"Guess Blaze didn't give you any tough training, Alisa." Luke said looking at Blaze while he was still eating normally.

"Well he didn't give me a tough one but it wasn't easy too..." She slightly laughed looking at Blaze and Blaze gave her a side look which made Hunter laugh and he said, "Poor Alisa, don't worry Luke will give you a pleasure training." He said in a teasy voice and Luna laughed the hardest in her life while Alisa didn't understand but laughed looking Luna happy.

"Hey!! Hunter stop it that was too much!!" Luke shouts standing up. Hunter and Luna laughed like there was no tomorrow.

The entertaining and playful conversations went on throughout the day. The next morning arrived.

"Are you ready to go, Alisa?" Luke asked. "Yup," she said, yawning. "Luke was so excited that he didn't even sleep last night," Hunter said. Luna continued, "He even started murmuring about you." Luke was about to hit Luna for that, a figure appeared between both of them.

"Hey, what you doing Luke...?" He asked. "Shadow!! Haha! Now you come buddy I was missing you so much." Luke hugged Shadow and winked at Luna who was standing behind Shadow and was shocked/blushing by Shadow's sudden entry.

"Thank you for that, Luke." Shadow says breaking the hug. "You going somewhere?" He asked. "Oh yeah, I am taking Alisa to training." Luke answered. "Oh...ok I wish you both, good luck." Shadow says. "Oh so you came, you did what I told you to do, Shadow?" Hunter came asking him.

"Yes, Mr. Hunter. I did that already." Shadow said bowing his head. "Good, as always." Hunter praises him by giving a proud smile.

"Ok then guys you continue, we should be going now." Luke said waving to everyone and Alisa followed. "Bye bye." Hunter, Shadow and Luna send them off.

"Ok so let me ask one more thing, Shadow." Hunter said as they all came to the hall.

After talking for a while Hunter announces some missions for them making 2 groups of 2 people. "First, Blaze and Goliath, I want you guys to go and teach everyone in our range to protect themselves as our main battles gonna start any soon." Hunter said and after bidding their farewell both of them went getting all ready.

"Now you two." Hunter continues. "Mr. Hunter, why Luna with me..." Shadow said awkwardly which made Luna sad all of a sudden. "Why? You have any problem with her?" Hunter said knowing her expression.

"It's not like that... It's not what you thinking, it's just... I work alone and stuff... I don't want to hurt anyone especially her...she is the youngest here so..." He explains himself.

"Even if she is the youngest, she is strong enough to take care of both of you. And I don't think you have any problem with my decision, Shadow?" He said in a questioning way. "I don't..." He said while Luna didn't say anything during that.

"OK so now, you two, I am giving you guys a job to search for someone and when you find him inform me immediately." Hunter told them their mission clearly and deeply. "Got it, Mr. Hunter." Both agreed and bid him farewell after getting ready.

After both teams went for their missions, Hunter summons his partner, Bolt. "Now buddy, only we left. Wanna go to a place with me?" He asked and pat Bolt. "Woof." He replied in agreement then both of them vanished in the blink of eyes.

In the next scene, we can see Luke and Alisa walking as Alisa is laughing.

"You really are funny, Luke." She said between her laugh." "Am I? That's good isn't it?" Luke said looking at her.

"By the way where are we going?" Alisa asked. "We aren't going to any particular place, Alisa. Hunter gave me some work to do as I train you and you will help me in that." He explains.

"Huh!? But I don't know about anything like that." Alisa asked confusingly. "Yeah but don't worry I am here to tell you so let's just walk like this and I will train you in the middle and don't worry this journey won't be tiring as I am here with you." He said patting Alisa's head which made her giggle. "Ok! Let's go!" She got fired up.

Author's POV:-
So hey guys this is it for the chapter. I know I hide many things in last but you will get to know sooner or later so don't worry xD. So Alisa's training with her 2nd tutor begins as for their journey. Let's see what will gonna happen. I hope you guys enjoyed. See you in next one Bye Bye 👋🏻.