22

Okay, new chapter y'all! Admittedly, it's not the best and it's not very juicy, but it's something and it's got some nice Six + Isaac bonding and some sassy Six, so I'm hoping it'll tide you all over until I can get something juicier made up.

Episode- Shape Shifted

(3rd P.O.V.)

"So they found Lydia?" Derek asks, catching the punch Six throws his way.

"Yeah, last night after you left and just before I went to go join the search, Stiles texted me." The white-haired teen nods. "Apparently she just walked right out of the woods to them. Stiles wouldn't shut up about how she was naked and just flashed everybody."

"And you still managed to avoid him and Scott questioning you about the bite?" Derek swipes his leg towards Six's, but the beta jumps just in time to avoid it.

"Yup. I don't imagine I can for much longer, though. Especially when they find out about Isaac."

"How was he doing last time you saw him?"

"Better than Jackson, that's for sure." Six chuckles, ducking under a punch aimed for his head. "Wow, that wouldn't have been pretty if it landed."

"You'd heal." Derek shrugs before lunging again, finally landing a hit to the beta's middle and sending him flying to the ground a few feet away. Six lands with a harsh thud, coughing as dirt and dust flies up into the air.

"Ass." He coughs, pulling himself to his feet and wiping the sweat off his face with the bottom of his shirt.

"You're the one who let your guard down." Derek shrugs, eyes trailing over Six's defined abdomen before it's covered once more.

"You're still an ass." Six retaliates, crossing the room to grab his water bottle, eagerly gulping down the liquid.

"You literally called me whining about being bored and asked if I would come pick you up so we could train. You did this to yourself." Derek joins him, drinking from his own water bottle.

"I should probably get home soon. I have homework to finish before school tomorrow."

"Nerd."

Six is about to respond using some rather colorful language, but stops at the sound of a door slamming open and then closed above them followed by frantic footsteps. Derek notices it too, turning to face the stairs that lead down to where they stand in the abandoned subway station.

"Derek! Derek!" Isaac's voice is full of fear as he races down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" The alpha asks, stepping forward and flashing his eyes for the teen to find him easier in the darkness surrounding him and Six.

"My dad." Isaac pants, obviously having run for a while. "I think he's dead."

The shock has Six's eyes flashing too, Isaac's gaze darting to him.

"What did you do?" Derek steps closer to him and into the light, and Six can hear the way the alpha's heart races. Whether it's racing in worry or anger, he can't quite tell.

"That's the thing. It wasn't me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Danny asks as he and Six pull on their lacrosse gear for early morning practice.

After Isaac showed up last night at Derek's, Six got a ride home from Danny and ended up staying the night with him again to avoid his twin. The teens had spent most of the night just talking about everything and nothing at the same time until they eventually passed out around 3a.m.