Volume 0 - Chapter 1

"Hiiii~"

I stared at Tsubasa intently. I should take in her appearence as I have chosen her as my first heroin, and this is the woman from whom I have a considerable chance to not be a virgin anymore. Tsubasa has hip-length light-blonde hair that is tied in the back by a white bow with bangs hanging over her forehead, blue eyes and a pretty well-endowed figure. 

It was an attractive women for my first time.

Nanase had endorsed a white neck collared top, alongside black skirts, stockings and a white and black hat. I'm not fully aware of what the clothing she's wearing is, as imbedded in me when I wore nothing but plain white gowns in the white room. But she had a cotton white jacket on alongside a dark-black purse.

I on the other hand, had no sense of fashion, throwing on whatever I picked during my game of 'eeny meeny miny moe' with myself

I on the other hand, had no sense of fashion, throwing on whatever I picked during my game of 'eeny meeny miny moe' with myself. And it had resulted in a short sleeved white top, accomanied by black pants and a pair of black shoes.

*SNAP*

"Sorry Tsubasa, Kiyotaka has a delusional habit of zoning out."

Eiichiro then turned to me and whispered.

"First impressions dude, what's wrong with you?"

Oh yes, I need to make myself presenable, as I need to make sure I have Tsubasa's heart and soul.

"Hello Tsubasa, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Mmm~. My name is Tsubasa Nanase, call me Tsubasa."

"No call her puppy-chan."

"..."

***

"Where would you like to go Kiyotaka? I'm guessing you don't know this place too well."

"I think you may lead the way, take me where you think best."

One thing I observed was Tsubasa's name. Tsubasa's surname Nanase consists of kanjis that mean "seven". Seven days for me to fu-

"Alright then mr Kiyotaka, come on!"

Me and Tsubasa left the beaten and battered Eiichiro on the floor, strolling off together. As we walked side by side, I took in the time to look around my surroundings. Although I was still an empty husk of a human being, I wasn't a controlled empty husk of a human being. I let that fact settle into my head, before thinking about the fact that I was no longer a caged bird, but rather, a man capable of my own decisions. 

However, strong-minded people like my father are resilient. It's like an anime Eiichiro showed me. Goku was put into a fight against an adversary miles stronger than him, miles smarter than him, and miles better than him. All the odds we're stacked against Goku, but the one thing that he had stronger than his opponent, was will-power. He continued to fight, every beatdown was instead made to be seen as a cure, as it had just made him stronger, and more determined.