✦﹒ viii. feelings

౨♡ৎ

౨♡ৎ

(back to the meetup. . .)
javon's pov !  

I was nervous but also excited. Leila had just told me we were both on the way to the same mall and I didn't know how to feel. I've been wanting this to happen but I didn't think it would be this sudden.

*:・゚✧*:

I had just arrived at the mall and a few minutes later Leila had told me she arrived too, she told me where I could find her so I just made my way there.

I was walking to the place she told me she was, I started to look around and eventually, I saw her, we both looked at each other, shock on both our faces, both of us could not believe it. I smiled at her and walked up to her.

None of us were talking so I spoke up "hi leils" I smiled as I went in for a hug, Leils was a nickname I just recently gave her. "hi javon" She said hugging me back.

"Do you wanna do something?" I asked her as we both started to pull away. "You hungry?" She asked me, I was starving. "Super"

*:・゚✧*:

I liked how it wasn't awkward with us, we've talked to each other so much to the point that we already knew a lot about each other. We arrived at the restaurant and were given our seats.

We both decided on our orders, I even joked with Leila about her order from the kid's menu. We ordered our food and waited at our tables.

I tried to break the silence at our table, "Soo.. do you wanna do something after this?" I asked her, it took her a while to answer since she had to think about it. "Do you wanna go to the photobooth I posted about before?" She asked. I noticed photobooths were a thing she liked, and I wanted to be able to have that kind of memory with her so, of course, I had to agree.

"You really like photobooths don't you?" I joked before actually answering the question "But yeah sure, let's go."

Our food arrived a little later, That was fast" I said, quite shocked "Yeah, that's why I like this place" she said as she took her spoon and let out a laugh.

*:・゚✧*:

Leila told me she would be going to the restroom so I took it as an opportunity to pay the bill, I wanted to be able to do something nice for her.

"I'm back," She said as she sat back down "Oh, hi" I smiled, looking up from my phone "Wait, I'll ask for the bill," She said turning her head, but I cut her off before she could call a waiter "don't worry I took care of it."

She told me she had felt bad about me paying the bill, but I promised her it was fine. I mean, it was really the least I could do. I wasn't sure about my feelings, when Leila first messaged me I thought of her as this girl with a good sense of humor, but the more that I talked to her, the more feelings started to develop, I wasn't sure if I liked her though, but I'm pretty sure I do?

The two of us made our way to the photo booth she talked about, we went into the small booth and closed the curtains. I tried to get my wallet to pay for the two dollars the booth was asking for but Leila stopped me which made me laugh and surrender. 

The timer started to go off and I did the poses that she told me to.

After we took the photos we walked out of the booth and waited for the photos to print, when they came out i got the two copies and said "I like it" with a smile on my face, she agreed and took the copies to take a photo and post them.

*:・゚✧*:

After we walked around the mall for a while, she eventually had to go. It disappointed me but it was fine since we didn't live that far away from each other.

The two of us hugged and said goodbye, I waited for her to get in her car before I left to go back home.

*:・゚✧*:

I was driving home but I couldn't get the hang out with Leila out of my mind, I had a lot of fun with her and I wanted to be able to do it more. These thoughts made me wonder if she felt the same way, I mean, I think the possibility of it is high, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. 

˚୨୧˚ notes . . .

SORRY IF THIS IS BORING

this is like mostly a filler

I LIKE THE PLOT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IM EXCITED