𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

"Felix?" jisung shifted "hm?" felix hummed "i have to go or else ill be late" "but-" "its okay, i have innie and channie hyung now and maybe leeknow hyung" felix got confused on the lee know hyung part but didn't think much of it, "okay, just call me once your on break" felix smiled at him with his pale pink lips "okay i will don't worry" jisung kissed his temple than his lips "your gonna get sick dumbo" "who cares!" jisung shrugged.

Jisung opened felix's door, picked up his tote bag, and walked to jeongins door, hesitant to knock on it, he knocked on it and waited for an answer, jeongin opened the door with wet hair "ah hi hyung!" jeongin whispered shyly fidgeting with the door, "what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be at the-" "well actually, i was wondering if you wanna walk with me to the entertainment building" jisung smiled obviously nervous, "of course! Do you wanna come in and wait?" "sure" jisung stuttered a little and walked in as jeongin held the door for him.

Little did they know that Minho and Seungmin were staring at them with a low, intimidating, and a mix of jealousy.

Seungmin stirred his coffee slowly while he watched the interaction and minho was just staring at them at the dinner table. once jisung entered minho grunted and slammed his fist on the table, seungmin arched his eyebrow unsurprised and let out a deep sigh, seungmin took out the spoon he used to stir and put it in the sink, he let the coffee cool down and looked towards minho, he chuckled at him, minho was whispering under his breath grunting as he had his fingers in his hair running through them.

Jisung sat on jeongins bed as jeongin closed the door, "i love your bed its so comfy" jisung sighed on his bed and plopped on it, closing his eyes slowly "it feels so relaxing" jisung let the refreshing smell in jeongin room engulf him, it felt so nice, jisung opened his eyes and saw jeongin in the corner of the room drying his wet hair in the mirror, jisung was confused because they were going to practice anyways and his gonna sweat but he didn't pay much mind to it.

jisung got up and put his tote on the floor and sat on the corner of the bed leaning behind him with his arms holding his weight "is felix coming?" jeongin asked as he put on his white tee shirt, "nope" jisung responded "why? last time i saw him he was completely fine" "i don't know i think since it was cold in ur room he got sick, he gets cold very easily thats why" "ahhh okay" jeongin put on a plain black hoodie. some white air forces, chains, rings, bracelets, and to top it off he sprayed some perfume on himself and eyed jisung who was already asleep on his bed.

"hyung" jeongin shook jisung awake "hm?" "lets go" "oh yea..okay" jeongin helped jisung get up and to stand on his feet, they both left and jeongin closed his door.

seungmin and minho were nowhere to be seen because they already left, jisung entered felix's room again and he kissed his head temple "ima come back soon baby" jisung whispered near felix's ear as jeongin leaned against the door frame, jeongin had a neutral face on him and he looked as if he didnt wanna be there looking at the sight in front of him.

"Let's go now!" jisung sprinted to jeongin "okay" jeongin smiled and they both walked out the door.

when they were both walking to the building jisung held his hands in a friendly way not trying to cause much harm, meanwhile jeongin was full on having a gay panic, 'his hands are so soft' 'why is it so warm?' jeongin questioned himself, jisung hands were also small compared to jeongin which was cute.

Once they got there jeongin and jisung sat down on the blue couch waiting for chan, now in this moment jisung was bitting his nails nervously, 'what if he told the manager?' jisung thought of all the things that could have happened, jeongin looked up from his phone and saw jisungs leg shaking, "hyung?" "hm?" jisung turned his head at jeongin "are you okay?" jeongin questioned concerned "yea why?" jisung smiled, silence was overtaking the room, "stop lying to me jisung hyung" jeongin frowned "im not!" jisung lied once again, jeongin turned his head and jeongin eyes locked eyes with jisung as everyone else was chattering away in the background, "i- well it doesn't really matter-"