002

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    LATER THAT day Juliet and Caroline was in their dorm sitting on the couch watching Teen Wolf together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    LATER THAT day Juliet and Caroline was in their dorm sitting on the couch watching Teen Wolf together. Juliet was showing Caroline how fine Allison was and that turned into Juliet being disappointed in Caroline for never watching Teen Wolf. Juliet forced the girl to watch it ignoring her groans. (She fell in love with it 2 episodes in).

Caroline groaned rolling her eyes at the tv "why is Peter showing up everywhere"

Juliet laughed her friend when Peter appeared on the screen. Just as the brunette was about to say something their dorm door swung open and there stood the whole team (except Paige) walking in being loud as ever. Nika jumped on Juliet making her yell out an "ouch".

"What are you guys doing here" Juliet sighs pushing Nika off her.

"We are all going to Jessica's party tonight" Ice screams in excitement.

Caroline immediately jumped off the couch "I'm so down" the girl says as she went into her bedroom closing the door to get ready.

"There, she's going. Now can you guys please move away from the tv" Juliet pleads.

"You're coming with us" KK says grabbing the girls hand and pulling her up from the couch "now go get ready. We'll be waiting here" the girl informs as she pushed Juliet into her room earning a middle finger by the brunette.

About 10 minutes later Juliet was done getting ready so she walked out her room seeing the girls on live "is Caroline not done yet?" Juliet asks sitting on a chair.

"Nope" Ice says popping the "P". As she danced in front of the phone. Just then Paige walked in. Juliet turned to see who it was but when she made eye contact with the girl she looked away. The brunette could still feel the blonds glare.

"Aye, Paige is here. Come here we're on live" Ice says motioning for the girl to come over. Paige placed her phone on the counter then walked over to Ice placing her arm over her shoulder as she said hi to the camera.

PAIGE YOURE SO FINE

Where's Juliet?

Paige was my gay awakening

Where are yall going

"Juliet is right here" Ice states as she grabbed her phone flipping the camera showing Juliet was waved to the camera with a smile.

"What are the comments saying" Juliet smiles standing up and standing next to Ice on her left since Paige was on her right.

She's so gorgeous

Her fit>>>

Is Juliet for the girls?

"Juli, are you for the girls they asked?" Ice repeats their question to her friend as she placed her phone back on the counter showing them three.

"Yes she's for the girls" Caroline yells walking out her room and walked behind Juliet and wrapped her arms around the girls waist. Paige looked over at them rolling her eyes.

Juliet laughed as she placed her hands on top of Caroline's "yes I am for the girls"

The comments flooded with girls saying "yes" or "WE HAVE JULIET HA SUCK IT BOYS" the comments made them all laugh.

Eventually Ice ended the live because she wanted to do TikTok's. Ice and KK did the dance to the audio "shawty come back it up". While they were doing that dance the rest of them sat on the couch laughing and talking.

Caroline and Juliet on the other hand were doing the audio "a sword sliced the air". As they were rewatching the video Juliet decided to post it.

Paige slowly stood up from the couch walking over to Juliet. "Um. Juliet?" The blond says barley under a whisper making the brunette turn around "can we talk? Like out there?"

Juliet wanted to run into her bedroom and never come out. But that would be rude so she smiled up at the girl and nodded "sure". When she turned around and began walking out her dorm her smile faded quickly.

Once they were out in the hallway Paige spoke up "Look Juliet I know what I did years ago was messed up. But I swear I didn't mean anything I said. I was drunk and I really wanted to fit in with the popular group. If I could go back In time and change everything I would. You were my best friend and I never wanted to lose you"

Juliet had heard multiple people tell her Paige was just saying that to fit in but she had never believed them. She wanted to hear it come out of the blonds mouth. Without thinking the brunette hugged Paige. "I missed you so much. After that people told me you were just trying to fit in but I wanted to hear you explain but you never did"

Paige hugged the girl back listening to what she has to say. "So you're telling me if I told the truth we would've been friends still?" Paige asks as Juliet broke the hug.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying" Juliet laughs.

༺❀༻

Collide•Paige Bueckersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें