03| ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

Upon returning to the hotel, you were instantly greeted by Vaggie, and the looks on her face, she seemed proud about something

Upon returning to the hotel, you were instantly greeted by Vaggie, and the looks on her face, she seemed proud about something. "What got you excited?" Charlie plopped on the couch, her confidence stripped from her.

"First— what happened?" You shake your head, "Meeting didn't go well. Legit assholes." Vaggie rolled her eyes as she walked over to Charlie to comfort her. "There there, it's okay my love. I actually have something that will cheer you up."

The princess looked up at her one eyed girlfriend, her expression still bummed. "What is it?.." "We filmed another commercial. A better one. Thanks to Alastor." You look over at Alastor, a scowl plastered on your face. He actually made a better commercial? You begged to differ.

"We all pitched into it and.. you could say it came out nice" Angel said, flashing a smile at Charlie. She got up and went over to where everyone else was sitting at, you and Vaggie following close behind.

"Thank you all.. so much. I really appreciate it" In Charlie fashion, she almost started crying. You pat her back, rubbing small circles into it. "There there princess."

The commercial was about to start playing until it was interrupted by a news broadcast. Everyone was visibly upset, including you. You actually wanted to see the commercial.  Anger flowed through your veins as Katie Killjoy explained the new extermination schedule. You still questioned the sudden change but sooner or later you'll find out.

"... I'm going to bed." You get up and make your way to walk up the staircase. You wave at everyone and walk to your room at the end of the hall.

Little did you know, a certain radio demon was watching you.

✧༺♥༻∞

After taking a nice hot shower, changing into your [favorite color] gown, you sit on the big comfy bed and begin to brush out your hair before bed. It became a routine for you in heaven so your hair wouldn't be too tangled in the morning. Your thoughts were interrupted by a figure manifesting in front of you—It was Alastor. Great.

"Hello my dear~ did I interrupt you?" He asks sarcastically. You roll your eyes, visibly annoyed by his presence, "oh not at all, to what do I owe the pleasure my deer~?"

You returned the sarcasm. His eye twitched, he didn't like that comment at all.

Clearing his throat, he fixed himself so his eyes were focused on you and he began to speak. "I wanted to talk to you. alone. And now I have the perfect time to!"

"About what?" You ask, folding your arms across your chest. You were in no mood to speak to him. You wanted him out. "About this." He pulled out a few of your angel wing feathers.

Your whole world crashed. Where the hell did he find them?

"Where.. did you find those?"