But why ?

Charlie laughs... nervously smiling
"Okay (Y/N) that was funny jokes over take off moms clothes"
I shake my head moving closer caressing her chin..."I'm not joking sweetheart"
Her smile fades..she takes a step slapping my hand looking down "this jokes not funny (Y/n)" I feel so guilty I want to just end this right here, I look around to I see everyone staring but Alastor' s grinning catches my eye he squints his eyes at me when he notices me looking..I hate to have to do this and I hope she'll be able to figure me when this deal is over I straighten my back up...I use my mothers power "Charlie look at me" my voice echos shaking the whole building her eyes glow yellow and he her head shoots up her eyes gloss over as if she's gonna cry my eyes soften "I'm sorry sweetheart don't be upset....i just wanted to come see you without you being mad that I had been gone for so long I thought to disguise myself" she still looks in utter shock maybe... a hug ,I walk up to her pushing her into my chest something our mother would quite do rarely affection wasn't her strong suit mine either.
She leans in hugging back and crying I pat her head she continues to cry "Now now sweetheart" she quickly lets me go straightening herself out "there we go that's better" shit what do I do now everyone's looking at me can I end this I look over at Alastor looking for an excuse to escape this awkward situation I point at him "You...walk me to my room... Charlie dear I'm quite tired I'm going to rest at my chambers now we will continue our talk later" I kiss her forehead and I turn to walk off until Charlie's girlfriend speaks up walking up to me "you can't just walk-" oh she's challenging me...what would mom do...

"EXCUSE ME" my voice whispers the building shakes once again all of a sudden she drops to the floor bowing "VAGGIE" Charlie's runs over to her trying to help her up "I'm sooooo sorry mom she didn't mean that" I turn around and continue walking with Alastor up the stairs when we're completely out of site I look at him sadness written all over my face I hated having to treat her like I look at him angry ... "Now why would you have me do that you radio shithead" he cocks his head to the side static sound coming from him gets louder
"because me and Lilith made a deal...and you are apart of that deal" what the hell why are they including me in their shady deals that have nothing to do with well at least that's what I thought ........