•Part 9

Yashal

Yashal

Hearing those words from the person In Front of me made me looked up at him and then I recognized the person who was standing with professionalism way offering me his help staring on me waiting for my response I then made a courage while looking at the person

Ahmad..

I stood up, it's not hurt too much but I was feeling pain as I stood up on my feet, then I replied who was still waiting for my response..

" Yes.." all I could say yes rather than what should I say then this.. he looked around while searching something I was looking at him then I also looked around if Ahmad is here..

Then he must be somewhere here..

But he was nowhere to be seen then my sight divert to his voice

" Are you okay mam can I help you if you need..?" he asked hoping my Answer I looked around I feel like someone's eyes are on me but when I looked at him and then cleared my throat and replied..

"No no thank you jazak Allah I'm okay" I said while I stepped forward, managing my balance. Is he recognizing me? how he saw me then I heard his voice..

" Mam can I drop you home if you don't mind? I think you're not capable of walking properly so it will be good for you to go home easygoing ."

I was limbering a little but I managed myself to make him know that I can walk easily without his help..

" No there's no need. I can take a cab and can reach home once again thank you Ahmad.."

I feel that he was little surprised by hearing his name from me as I was wearing veil so that's he couldn't recognized me then he clear his throat looked around and then my eyes fell on the road there was a cab coming towards this side I extended my hand for gesturing the driver to stop,Ahmad also did the same ,driver stopped his car, he went towards the driver I was little far from them walking slowly because of sprain .

He was surely saying something to the driver while driver was nodding as understanding way looking at me then Ahmad opened the door before I could, I looked at him with thankful look on my face ,he nodded with soft smile I sat on the car,he closed the door, then looked at Ahmad to find that where would he go now then I saw he was going straight to the black Lamborghini Aventador SV delos pies , he opened the car door and set on the passenger seat..

So He was there

I will always be with you

I looked at my hand then I heard the voice of the cab starting. My head was still bowed because of embarrassment..

You always did something that makes me reminds how cheater I was, I feel so pity to myself..

I didn't raised my eyes when my cab passed from the side of his car
What if he was looking in that direction and as I looked at him and met with his eye's which I have no courage to do this..

I looked at the mirror to look behind at his car he also started his car and whirled the tire's and then I saw security cars was also behind with him with fastest speed

And we again go ahead on our separate ways..

they left from my sights I heaved breath..

Taemoor

I was looking around as I reached Kashaf's school but she was nowhere to be seen then I was about to open the door but then my eyes fell on her she was coming from the school gate while she was also looking around and I could see the worries in her every move she was sweating placing hands on veil I can know that, watchmen was saying something but she was too lost in her thoughts but just then she pulled out her mobile and looked at the screen Then she lifted phone to the ear maybe someone called her she looked around after that she hung up the call started walking ahead in hurries I looked her back figure maybe this call was from home so that she got relax and now she is walking ahead for the home.