detective Kim (8)

Tae harshly pulled his hand away from Kai, bang mr.lee head on the glass table who scream.

Others got shock, tae whole aura changed when he turn to jk..

Tae cup jk face and kiss his lips.

Tae:: sweetheart go inside, come out when I call you. ( Soft )

Jk nodded his head like a puppy and left to the room with jimin.

Mr.lee head is bleeding, tae kneel beside him and hold his bunch of hair.

Tae::. Speak. ( Dark )

Mr.lee body is trembling, he was crying hard in pain, mrs.lee and Sana also crying.

Tae:: SPEAK. ( growl )

Everyone flinched,

Mr.lee:: I try..t.o kill Jin. B..ut I swear he esc..aped.i don't kn..ow who killed him.. ( joon kicked Lee's stomach with deadly face, yoongi hold joon )

Tae:: why?? ( Calm )

Mr.lee: I feared that he must have eav..esdrop about me planning to kill jungkook. ( Gulp )

Tae fist his hands..

Mr.l:: when the power cut , I try to stab him ,but before that he was drag by som..eone( weak )

Tae shouted, soon others got shock expect Kai, Yg.

Tae:: eomma come out. ( Jin came inside wiping his hair in towel like nothing happened )

Others are in extreme shock, expect Yg and tae and Kai. But someone was gritted his teeth..

Yugy:: how??( Shock )

Everyone was soo shocked and few was very nervous. Joon pull jin into a tight hug and cried hard, Jin hug him back tightly and peck joon head time to time. Bogum also jump on them and cried hard.

Mr.choi:: what's happening here??( Shout )

Tae:: thanks taehyun, you can stop acting now?? ( Cold )

Taehyun stood up and dust his legs.

Others head are spinning expect tae, Kai and yoongi.

Yugyom breath getting heavy, he is taking slow steps behind, while sana glaring at yugyom to stay still but yugyom shook his head and try to run but a bullet pierce his leg make him fall in the floor with a loud scream, it was yoongi who shoot him.

Sana gulp and straighten her face, while a hawk eyes caught everything.

Yoongi grip yugyom hair who scream,

Yg:: you are the one drag my eomma near the sea, why tell me why?? ( shout )

Yugyom screaming in pain, while sana flinched and wipe her sweat.

Yugy: s..ome one...kid..napped my family and sent..me here. They.. want to ki.ll Kim's whole family. I.. just take their orders. ( Yugyom crying in pain )

Bogum hold yugyom collar and punch him,

Bg:: you ungrateful BASTARD. ( Shout )

Yg:: tell me who?? Who ordered you??

Sana sweating badly, while lia saw how sana is tensed.

Tae bed down to mr.lee level and lift his chin.

Tae:: so you planned to kill my eomma
To whom with you planned?? ( Mr.lee didn't opened his mouth )

Tae chuckled,

Tae:: trying to save your daughter ahh?? ( Scoff )

Lia breath stuck, while sana closed her eyes and grip her hands.