Alot of emotions

1 week later: I'm laying in my hospital bed waiting to be discharged. The nurse said I was doing so good and she's proud of me.

I don't know what to feel. I think about what I could've done to change it.

"I could've stayed inside." I could've done so many things to protect Nidal.

But I didn't. I'm a bad gf. He doesn't deserve me.

"Elizabeth!" Someone yells. I see a hand waving in my face and someone snapping. "Are you sure you're ok?" My dad asks. "Yes of course I just wanna go home." I say.

"Well the nurse came in and I filled out the papers so we are good." He says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I just realized I didn't tell you what condition she is in so I'll do that now.)

My ankle is sprained, I have a few broken ribs from how I landed, I have little scraped all over my body because they healed, my wrist is fractured, and I have a little brain injury.

The car ride home was cool. It felt nice being out of the hospital. He finally got home, and I had to use crutches. My Dad and Salish helped me while Mom carried in my bags. I got inside and sat on the couch. Looking around at my surroundings.

Salish ran upstairs and came back down with a bunch of supplies for a spa day. "We bought stuff for a spa day and to have fun, because you can't really be moving around!" Salish says.

"Ok, are we doing a video?" I ask. "Only if you want to, and maybe you can update the fans." Dad says. "OH, AND we can react to videos about the accident!!!" I say with excitement. They agree and Salish posts on insta for everyone to send videos about the accident and I will react.

I get on my phone to call Nidal and he answers. "Hey Eli how ya doin?" I told him I was good and how Texas is. (I know he doesn't live there anymore but bear with me here.) "it's good I miss you." He says. He then said he had to get off and we hung up.

I lay in my bed staring the ceiling thinking "I Love Nidal"

A/N: hi Guys I know I haven't been updating a lot, but I've been super busy. I've been thinking and I think I'm gonna end this story. I'm very sorry but I hope to make new stories soon!!! You guys can leave recommendations for new story's in the comments or message me. Love Y'all ❤️