hickey (prank)

Paige x youtuber!Reader (any race :p )

request from editorxqv !!

thank you for requesting, hope you like it ml!!

______

__________

____

"hey yall! and today we have a great prank to cook up. so as yall know, paige be at practice half the time so i decided to do a hickey prank." you spoke to the camera, you already had the make up set up and all you had to do was put everything on.

you know paige is gonna be severely upset about this, but it's just for the funzies. you made sure to set up three cameras.

"so i got three cameras set up, one in our room, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. im gonna put this one in the bathroom once im finished." you spoke, you set the camera up so you can do the hickey.

"should i do two or one?" you were talking to yourself. "that's like asking if i wanna die, imma just do one." you told the camera, a chuckle escaping your glossed covered lips.

you put the make up on and it actually looked like a real hickey, you were proud of yourself.

"this looks too real. knowing paige, she's gonna try and touch it to see if it's real so imma have to keep a distance, y'all." you cleaned up any evidence and set the camera in the bathroom.

"alright, i'm gonna call her and see where shes at."

call wifey5️⃣❤️

you: hey babe

paige: hi ma, how are you doing?

you: i'm doing good, i just got back from a walk. i'm just waiting for you to come.

paige: okay, i should be there in about 5 mins

i love you

y/n: i love you more, see you baby

you started to feel bad, was this a good idea?

"guys now i feel guilty, she's gonna hate me." you told the camera.

"oh well, LETS GO."

_____
___

you were sat down in the living room on your phone waiting for paige to get home.

you heard keys jingle, you looked at the camera set up in the living from with a '😬' face and got into character.

"hiii babyyyyy." she said as she closed the door behind her. you got up and rushed towards her with your arms open.

"im sweaty." she said but continued to hug you, you shrugged your shoulders. she went in for a kiss and you complied. "so what, i still love you." you looked over to the kitchen and headed towards it, making sure that the hickey is on full display.

"ugh, im hungry. you want me to make us something?" you asked her as you looked into the fridge. you noticed her silence, she saw it.

you looked at her from over the fridge door to see her looking at you with a confused look. "paige? are you-" "what is that?" she asked, her pointing towards your neck.

you were "confused" and closed the fridge. "what is what? what are you talking about?" you asked, faking obliviousness. she looked at you with a bored look.

"y/n. please don't play dumb with me. what the fuck is that on your neck?" she started to walk towards you, that made you take a step back.

"paige, let's just eat, i'll make us so-" "nah, man. why the hell you backing up for?" she got a hold of your wrists. "paige let me go." you told her, she held on tighter.

"y/n are you serious? let me see." she grabbed your face and tried to look at your neck but you were fighting back.

"paige, move." you told her, this was all going to plan. "are you serious? while i'm at practice?" you can see she started getting emotional, her cheeks turning red a bit.

you almost ended it but you decided to keep it up a little longer. "you do this while im at practice, y/n?" she asked, you can see her tearing up. you looked guilty, "paige, i'm so-"

she backed up, "you couldn't wait till i get home?" she backed up, hurt all over her face. "so is that where you went for your "walk" hm?" she asked, using air quotations.

you looked up at her, "paige it just happened.. it d-" she shook her head and walked off to your shared room. you followed her, "why are you following me? go be with the bitch who gave you that hickey."

she threw her stuff down and sat on the bed. you got close to her, you noticed a few tears coming down. "paige, you know I love you right?" you asked her, she scoffed and waved me off.

you can tell she was still processing everything, she was hurt. "paige." silence.

"paige, talk to me."

"about what, y/n?"

"come here."

"fuck no, leave me alone."
she got up and walked to the living room. you looked towards the hidden camera in the room and stuck your tongue out.

you then went into the living room, "paige." she had her hands on her face. you can tell she was starting to cry harder, her shoulders rising the slightest.

"paige, don't cry." you told her, she looked at you. her face got sadness all over it. "how am i supposed to not cry? you literally cheated on me, y/n! after everything we done, you just cheated."

"paige."

"don't "paige" me. how can you do this to me?" she was now standing, her talking with her hands. "paige, cal-"

"no, i'm no-"

"paige! it's a prank! look the cameras right there." you pointed towards it.

"bullshit." she looked at the camera and smacked her lips. "bruh. y/n, you play too much." she walked off, you made sure to follow her.

"paige you know i would never, ever do such things. i love you too much." you told her, you grabbed her face in your hands and made her look at you.

she stared at you, eyes red and a pout on her face. "don't do that again, y/n. you actually scared the shit out of me." she sniffled, you rubbed the tears that was on her face and gave her a kiss. "i'm sorry, baby. you know i love you." she nodded her head.

"make sure to cut all this shit out too, i know you probably got cameras all around the place." you laughed loudly. "yes, i do. and i will cut it out, now go shower so we can netflix and chill." you smirked at her, she gasped and chuckled.

"say less, baby."

hope you liked it!!

it was fun writing lol

don't forget guys you can also request :)

bye!!