1.

After a moment of silence, the screen lights up in the color gold with music playing in the background as it sprinkle letters around the title Divergent before the sprinkle words go up and the title disappears.

"Divergent? What kind of title name is that?" Daphne Greengrass asked curiosity.

"Why would the first movie be called divergent?" Fred whispered in wonder and curiously.

"That's a weird name but now it's got me interested." A few people muttered to themselves in various interests.

The screen is showing a long field of grass and a ship is sitting lonely in the grass by itself.

A long white building and houses that look so similar are seen over it. The city of Chicago with some important buildings passing by.

"Looks like a beautiful city." All the muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

"Chicago?" Lily whispered in question to James.

"Yeah, i guess that's where she's been." James whispered back to his wife.

"I don't see what any of this has to do with the missing Potter through." A few people mutter in confusion.

A large portion of people are all standing around in different colors with different groups.

Indistinct conversations are all happening at the same time from the groups. The groups are all walking together with the color of their groups.

A lot of people frowned in confusion as they noticed the colors that the groups are all wearing and they are very confused by what is happening on the screen because they don't understand anything in the slightest at the moment.

A voice-Beatrice Prior started to narrate.

'We're lucky to be in the city. They say the war was terrible.'

"I'm sorry, war?" A few people wondered.

"Who is that?" Seamus asked what everybody else was wondering.

'That the rest of the world was destroyed. Our founders built the walls to keep us safe and they've divided us into five groups, factions to keep the peace.'

"Why wouldn't they be safe?" A lot of people asked.

"That sounds like a really messed up thing to do!" Molly screeched.

"That never lasts long with keeping peace." Dumbledore shakes his head.

The groups continue walking together, talking while some are walking with their groups in silence.

An eye up close is seen looking through a peephole in a door.

A lot of people jumped back as they wasn't expecting to see that eye up so close from the screen.

"Geez we don't need to see the whole eye." A few people winced in agreement.

'The smart ones, the ones who value knowledge and logic..'