TWENTYFOUR

Dinner ; Chapter
Twenty Four

ADRASTEA had just finished getting ready for the "twins" big day. Everytime before there party they would go out to eat and then come back to have the party. They enjoyed having moments together before having to spend it with everyone else. It was their day after all. They ended up going to a restaurant that they yearly go to. At this point the people knew them and knew that it was their birthday. Always singing them Happy birthday and bring out two ice creams cookie dough and cookies and cream. Everytime the waiter would end up giving Malachi cookie and cream while As
fraser's got cookie dough. Why? The two liked trying each others ice cream before eating the one they enjoyed more. Blowing out the candle they looked so happy done after told each other their wish as they would only tell each other. Adrastea this year wished for, everything to go back to normal. While Malachi wished as he wished for every year, to find the love of his life and for health. He never forgot to add the mention of health always making Adrastea laugh.

@xo.adrastea JUST POSTED ON THEIR STORY

This year the two decided to prepare speeches for one another mostly just talking about how much they appreciated each other and how much they enjoyed each others company

This year the two decided to prepare speeches for one another mostly just talking about how much they appreciated each other and how much they enjoyed each others company. The two broke down to tears and laughter mostly because they would talk about old embarrassing moments between the two. Adrastea was just about finishing off her part, "You will always mean something to me, I hope our kids have the same bound we do. Because we all know how much we needed each other thank you for everything Malachi. Also thank you to my family of course, and to my second family for always accepting me and inviting me into your life, allowing me to be your sons best friend. Thank you guys for becoming best friends first though mom." Malachi at this point had let out all of his tears and laughter now it was pure genuine happiness and love. After the twos speeches they all began to talk about their own thing. Malachi and Adrastea spoke about Gianna mostly about how she just dipped out of our lives out of nowhere. She had blocked the two of us in everything and hadn't even said happy birthday or anything. Now time to party.

a/n

IFEK im loosing ideas guys😢😢😢😢😢