03

What are friends? Friends are people who will always be there when you need them the most

What are friends? Friends are people who will always be there when you need them the most..but is it the real definition of friends?

.

.

.

Other day other hell hoe well that's what i thought
Until I realized that I had friends! And one of them being Aimi and Yuji! This time for school I was going to be excited and confident! That's right Mary!

.

.

.

Yeah that all changed when one of Aimi's friends decided it would be fun to pour rain water on my gym uniform. How funny!

"Oh look your gym clothes are wet!" She grabbed the gym clothes and throw them in the trash can. "You won't be need these anymore.. pfff-."

"Why... do you keep messing with my LIFE !" The next thing I did was slap her.

"You little-!" She was about to hit be back before one of her friends stopped her.

"Hey just let it go Emi.. Aimi is about to come.."

"Just wait this isn't over! I don't get what Aimi sees in you!"

She wasn't lying.. what does Yuji and Aimi even see in me? I mean I'm useless weak.. I felt my knees go weak as I fell down and felt the warm tears paint my face. I just wished that maybe just maybe people could grow up and be more mature.. why do they have to judge what anyone does? It's that persons live not yours and it isn't like you're perfect anyways no one is perfect.

"Mary?" I felt someone tap my shoulder

"Nobara.." I hugged her like a child who had just lost their mom in the mall.

"Hey what's wrong was it Emi again?! I swear I'm going to beat the Crap out of her!"

"It's alright I'm fine. Please don't do anything that will get you in trouble because of me!" I smiled it was nice knowing that you had a friend who could make you smile even when you're that your worst.

"Hey why aren't you in your gym uniform?"

"Emi...poured rain water on it." I grabbed my wet gym clothes from the trash can.

"Wait here! I'll be right back!" She smirked while running away.

"Oh Nobara!" I laughed

.

.

"IM BACK!" She came in with a bag. "Here are your new gym clothes!" She gave me the bag she had brought with her.

"Where did you get the from?" I pulled the big shirt and shorts out. "Umm isn't this the boy's uniform?"

"BING GO! Yeah it is I got it from Yuji!" She pulled her thumb up.