27.Threatened Him

Follow my insta id guys please😕

Inezwrites2008

Hello my moonshines🖤 ,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

It been two days since coronation,avyansh was busy in his office work so was Ruhika, she didn't even come home from last two days due to a important project.

At evening everyone was having tea in living room except Ruhika,she was still in her office and avyansh was working on his phone.

They were busy in talking when Ruhika entered the hall with heels in her left hand and hand bag in her right hand,with a tired face and swollen eyes

She didn't notice anyone,was walking when a worker come and passed her water which she gulped quickly...

"Rani sa anything else?

"Please call me for dinner!"she said

And moved towards her room.

"She's going to get sick if she'll work like this"Anika said with concern making everyone nod in agreement.

"It would be better if you both go somewhere for fewdays"abhimanyu said to avyansh who was looking at her retiring figure with concern in his eyes.

He just said"I'll think!"and left for his chamber.

And everyone sigh and get back to their talks.

Avyansh entered his room just to see Ruhika sleeping in same dress while clutching the plushie.

He sigh, went towards her and made her lay properly.

Its not like he have less work in fact he have more work to do but he's habitual in this field,he have more experience than Ruhika.

He then engrossed himself in work.

After sometimes a royal worker come and said"Hukum sa,aap ka or rani sa ka sab intezaar kar rahe hai dinner table pe!!"with bowed head.

(Hukum sa,everyone is waiting for you and rani sa on dinner table!!)

Avyansh nodded and said"I'm coming but Ruhika will have her dinner here only so make sure no one disturb her!!"

"Ji hukum!!"And left the room no before bowing to him.

(Sure hukum)

Avyansh moved downstairs with an emotionless face and took his head seat.

Dinner went in normally,with talking and bickering.
But avyansh ate silently.

After having dinner he went to his room not before asking a worker to bring food for Ruhika.

He was on his way to his room when his phone went off.

He looked at the phone and rolled his eyes

(A:-Avyansh,P:-Next Person)

P:-"hello Rathore!!"

A:-"don't tell me you called me to say this?"he said with a scoff

P:-"uhh listen You have to come to my success party along with your wife!"

A:-"you really think I'm coming after what you did?"he said with a bored tone

P:-"don't act like a stubborn ass!!you know that I was busy!"

A:-"yaah yaah busy in acting like a love sick puppy right?"

P:-"shut up and you better be here in 5 days along with your wife, otherwise you know the consequences!!"next person said and cut the call.