Main Storyline || Chapter Four || Tell the World I'm Coming Home

When Marie-Jonson first got the call from the hospital she was concerned, but that concern quickly turned to joy at the news that Terra was awake and able to be released. She had clocked out as soon as she could and started off to the hospital, picking up Dante on the way. She would have to take the next week off so they could adjust, but she really didn't mind using her vacation time if she needed too. Besides, they always wanted another child but after complications with Dante's birth it was near impossible for her to conceive — It's why they got a foster license in the first place. And with how close Dante already is with these two children, it only makes sense to take them in. Poor Terra and Luna probably would've been separated if she wasn't able to foster them. Most foster parents don't want a special needs child, and that's if their unique appearances didn't deter potential foster families already. Honestly, Marie found these kids quite cute, but I digress. Things just seemed to be falling into place for the Solar family.

"Alright! We're here!" MJ said as she pulled into a parking spot, turning to look at her son in the back seat she asked, "You ready to pick up your new siblings?"

Dante nodded vigorously, "Mhm!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dante ran through the doors to where Luna and Terra were — Luna was standing behind Terra who was in a wheelchair, it seems like he was pushing them. Giggling, Dante rushed into Luna's arms, who gladly returned the younger boys hug. "Heheh — Hey Dante!!" Behind the little boy walked in his mother, "Hello, Mrs. Solar."

"Hello, Luna," she greeted as she walked over to them, kneeling in front of Terra she continued, "and hello, Terra."

"Mrs. Solar?" the wheelchair bound child questioned, "What're you doing here?"

"I'm your foster parent!" She smiled, grabbing his hands in hers.

"W — what? Really?"

"Of course," She nodded in confirmation, still grasping Terra's hands, "I knew you didn't want to be separated from your brother. You two seem close and despite how little we interacted you've wiggled your way into my heart — both you and Luna."

Tears welled up in the sickly child's eyes, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Aww, honey," the woman started, wiping the tears from Terra's eyes, "Don't cry."

"You — you're the reason we're staying together," the child argued, "you don't know how much this means to me — to us!!"

"He's right... I don't know what I'd do without Terra."

"Oh, Luna, Terra..." Marie mumbled, taking both boys cheeks in her hands

"Ahem," the doctor cleared his throat from behind Luna, "I believe you still need to check them out, Mrs. Solar."

"Ah — right!" she stood up, dusting herself off, "Where do I need to sign?"

While the adults were distracted, Dante came up to Terra and hugged his legs. "Hey, buddy," the eldest boy questioned, "do you want on my lap?" The youngest quickly nodded and so Terra picked him up by his armpits and set him on his lap, "Wanna know something?" Dante nodded again, "I offered Luna to sit on my lap but he said no."

"That's because," said boy interrupts, "I don't trust the doctor. He seemed off to me."

"You're just paranoid because of the Moon Revolution." Terra retorts in a half joking tone.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"I am not paranoid! Besides," Luna starts, "Even if I was, I have a reason to be! Remember what they planned to do to you!"