Welcome!

Hey and welcome!

Perhaps you just stumbled over this profile and this book. Perhaps you're an old hand in the space ways of the orange multiverse. And perhaps you are a nosy alien trying to find out what the humans are up to now.

Whatever, you're welcome here!

And here, that's the space to be for science fiction themed short story challenges. Because there can never be too much great sci-fi content on Wattpad.

So, watch this space. We'll be challenging you to write science fiction stories of varying lengths, set in various subgenres, and based on all sorts of odd little prompts. Anyone can enter, and if you've never written Science Fiction before, this is a good opportunity to give it a go: it's gotta be more fun that being chomped on by a Vermicious Knid.

We'll take the pick of the entries, and we'll post them back to back with the various challenges we pose, so you'll get to see your winning entries up on this profile - or even featured in our winners anthology or in an issue of our Tevun Krus e-zine. Never heard of that one? Well, check out the profile of our mothership, Ooorah. You won't regret it!

Have fun!

Your CC/Ooorah team

You'll find the newest challenges always in the last chapters of this book. While you can use our prompts to write a story anytime, only stories correctly submitted within the deadline given in the relevant chapter will be read by our team and can participate in a challenge.