The Spaceship

• Quick, wake him up we do have to leave this spaceship ASA- shh! He's waking up, "Hey, can you talk?" one of them said with a reassuring voice. Nervous of course I answered her, y-yes I can somehow talk. A little bit of everything went through my mind. What the hell happened in here? This isn't a time to think. First off all, who are these people?

• Who are you!? I said while backing up. I felt lightheaded from this situation, just when I was gonna ask another question she interrupted me,
"Listen, you might think you were in some sort of coma but the truth is you weren't.." she seemed to let me let me take in all this information. I gazed at the machine next to me, it sort of looked like- wait I was not in a coma meaning it was like I was just created by this machine.

• Then the woman continued, "Yup! You are correct you were created by this machine, here I have this card which belongs to you." She leaned over and gave it to me... I was doubting if I should grab it or not but for some reason I just had this feeling.. I have never met any of these 2 but I somehow trusted her. I grabbed the card, and took a look at it. It was surprisingly.. blank? Suddenly for the first time her assistant started talking, "Of course, it's blank knowingly because you are new to this world."

• *beep beep* A red alert came on his "work tablet", "Hurry already we have to leave!" They started sprinted then she yelled sorry with the sweetest smile on her face. After a few seconds they left the room, confused I slowly stood up. Daydreaming I never noticed that a group of strangers walked in. "Mmh looks like they already summoned him." , "Poor thing he looks zoned out.. I wonder what they said"

• She approached me and slapped me twice. "Hey! Don't slap him" another one of them said while I woke from looking like a foolish robot.
MORE PEOPLE!? My heart sank, I quickly grabbed a piece of glass nearby I started moving as fast as I could but... the next second I fell to my knees and spat out blood on my hands, was I tired? Was I sleepy? It was having the flu and coughing. Before I knew it someone started carrying me and I blacked out.

• *sigh* ow, my eyes these lights are so bright did I pass out or what. I have bandages all over my body and these clothes. I should calm down, suddenly the door creeks open. "Hey there you okay!?" a stranger said. "This is a bad moment." Hello sir, yes I'm okay but what do you refer to by 'bad moment'? "It's an issue, the enemy alliance torn down the generator, this spacecraft is ran by it so we are basically in self destruction mode." Self destruction!? Spaceship!? I never actually took in the fact that this is a spacecraft/ship. He smiled, "Yup spaceship look outside the window." I stood up from my hospital bed barely being able to walk. I slowly approached the nearest window by my bed with a confused look on my face. There it was, outer space! "Hold on, THATS A PLANET!?" I said.

• "Mhm son." He said with a knowingly smile. "Also remember when I said we were in self destruct? Well we've got to go." You can come in he said, I wondered who he was talking about, hey? It's those people from that other room. I calmly said, "Yep come on I'll carry you on our way". Later, we were approaching an elevator that worked. "Man, I can't believe everything is shut down we can barely escape this place." then the woman from before spoke she seemed in her 20s, "You have most of it correct." Both of the guys said at the same time "Most of it?", "Mhm, in this spaceship theres a system that auto controls everything. Of course you wouldn't know that since you were hired not long ago." She chuckled at their surprised faces along with mine. "Oh, silly me! I almost forgot. Hey rookie what's that name of yours?" Huh I said surprised by the sudden change of subject. "Your name!" Hmm, what is my name? I quietly spoke. CRAP! the person who was carrying me said as he tumbled to the ground along with me. The woman sighed. "I'll get them you boys protect the rookie." But ma'am.. "Enough, we have to get out of here in one piece."

• a bright light shined. What the hell is that!? I shouted while I covered my eyes. "Her treasure!" The guy said. "You will see as soon as we get to land." Land? I quietly thought to myself. So this world doesn't run on spaceships? Interesting I said out-loud. She pulled out a sword it had markings on it. Was it true when he said something about treasure? I thought to myself. Enlarge! She shouted, "You might wanna see this." If you say so.. "Hey! When I say jump you jump alright?" Got it, they both said, she took a deep breath, "Tracking mist!" She exclaimed. "JUMP!" Suddenly we were in the air and the next second we saw the robot like creatures in pieces. She rested her sword on her right shoulder. "Now, let's go in the elevator." How was she so calm? I asked the guy carrying me. "It's simple really, she trusts her fighting experience. Years of hard work pays of you know?" He said with a grin.

• "Okay, this elevator is complicated to explain so you'll be alone on this one. Kay?" Y-yeah , I nervously said. "You don't have to be nervous we are a team after all." I was about to speak when out of the blue I got interrupted. "Now, let's continue. My name is Asha." Nice to meet you Asha I said with a smile. "The guy carrying you is named Shock, interesting right. The other guy is named Kashi." Nice to meet you guys too. I said feeling more relaxed. *Sigh* my name is.. "Cmon.. say it!" Asha excitedly said leaning over. It's Rin! I said with butterflies in my stomach. Everyone started clapping you finally said it huh. Yeah, I say with my hand rubbing on my hair. At the moment Asha was gazing at the vent on the roof of the elevator we were riding

• What's wrong? I asked looking at the vent myself not catching the hint, "Nothing." She said with a serious face. I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it. Shock asked, "Hey Rin man, do you feel better your kinda heavy?" Yeah, although my leg kinda hurts. Then, Shock calmly let me off his back. Kashi suddenly grinned, "Alright! It's almost the end till we reach our dear planet." WHAT-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT we all yelled with a surprise looked on our faces, there an arm reaching out of the vent it had deep wounds and scratches all over. "Demon Grasp" a man on the other said calmly reaching for..

.
.
To be continued.

Note, before making part 2 I will revise part 1. Sorry!