🍀Would You Rather (1)🍀

1. Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?

2. Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?

3. Would you rather team up with Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?

4. Would you rather be forced to sing along or dance to every single song you hear?

5. Would you rather find true love today or win the lottery next year?

6. Would you rather be in jail for five years or be in a coma for a decade?

7. 7. Would you rather have another 10 years with your partner or a one-night stand with your celebrity crush?

8. Would you rather be under-dressed or overdressed?

9. Would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?

10. Would you rather lose your sight or your memories?

11.  Would you rather swim in a pool full of Nutella or a pool full of Pani Puri?

12. Would you rather work under a hot sun or extreme cold?

13. Would you rather stay in during a snow day or build a fort?

14. Would you rather buy 10 things you don't need every time you go shopping or always forget the one thing that you need when you go to the store?

15. Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?

16. Would you rather vomit on your hero or have your hero vomit on you?

17. Would you rather be an extra in an Oscar-winning movie or the lead in a box office bomb?

18. Would you rather lounge by the pool or on the beach?

19. Would you rather cuddle a koala or pal around with a panda?

20. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?

21. Would you rather spend a week in a spooky forest or a night in a real haunted house?

22. Would you rather find a big sleeping rat in your bed or 20 cockroaches in your bed?

23. Would you rather have a pause or a rewind button in your life?

24. Would you rather always have a full phone battery or a full gas tank?

25. Would you rather lose all your teeth or lose a day of your life every time you kissed someone?

26. Would you rather be forced to live the same day over and over again for a full year, or take 3 years off the end of your life?

27. Would you rather never eat watermelon ever again or be forced to eat watermelon with every meal?

28. Would you rather oversleep every day for a week or not get any sleep at all for four days?

29. Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or live to 100 with a lot of regrets?

30. Would you rather drink your pee or lick a random dog's litter