13: jealous.

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟 6:15 came around on this day called monday and it was time for me to get up

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟
6:15 came around on this day called monday and it was time for me to get up. I really did not want to go to school today but i was so ready to see my man, that's what pushed me to go. I made my bed before going towards my bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and do my skincare. I walked back to my room into my closet to find an easy outfit. I found a skims jump suit and i'd wear my bape jacket over it since the top half was kinda violating dress code.

I paired it with grey socks and a snapshot bag i had in the back of my closet

I go to my vanity deciding on if i want to do my makeup. I had time so why not. I kept it natural only doing concealer, blush, powder, highlight, and glueing on some lashes because i had just gotten my clusters taken out, but i loved my lashes and hated being in public without em. I wasn't insecure or anything, i had posts without them but they just make me, makenzi. I lotioned my body before proceeding to my hair. She was getting old so i had to slick the top part down and straighten it, as well as fixing my edges before putting on my wig band. I spray perfume and add my jewelry. I was ready to go.

I walked downstairs seeing Kyle in basket ball shorts and a shirt with a hat. I was very confused on why he was dressed, my mom didn't even have to leave till later but there she was in a robe. The two of them sitting at the kitchen island talking.

"good morning" i say coming down the stairs with my ipad and macbook
"wassaaap kenzi" kyle says
"wassammm" i reply same energy and i see my mom with a smile. I knew she wanted me to get along with him and i actually was.

"uh your mom said i'm taking you to school today" he said
"oh okay" i reply, i would ask why, i walk to school everyday, it's not that far, but ill just text her once in the car.
"by the way, i get starbucks like every morning so we have to make a pit stop." i put on my backpack
"lead the way" he got up and shrugged