015. Nails

THIRD PERSON POV

real life, messages

real life, messages.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 — NAIL APPOINTMENT

She got in the car and starts driving to the nail salon, forgetting all about how she was supposed to be recording. Once Nailea arrived to the place, she got out with her camera. The cold air hitting her straight in the face. "I'm gonna try and record in here but like i'm pretty sure my nail tech does not like me." She brought her pointer finger to her bottom lip.

"Deadass it might be because she caught me judging her for kissing her dog all up on mouth but I apologized right after!" She grimaced. The memory of her nail tech and her dog, popping up in her head, making her shiver. She walks in the place and sits down in one of the waiting chairs.

The receptionist calls her over after finishing up with someone else. "Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asks. "Yeah I have an appointment for 4:30 PM." Nailea glances at the lady behind the counter but she was focused on the computer in front of her. "You can take a seat anywhere and someone will come to you."

Nailea pursed her lips and walks to a seat close to the window. She sat there for a while until getting a message from an Unknown number.

xxx xxx-xxxx

Hey nailea

who the hell is this????
Am i being doxed again?

AGAIN?

it's happened more than once.
I should rlly keep my mouth
shut sometimes

Ykw we can talk abt that later
it's paige tho

oh hii paige
how'd u get my number

I asked caitlin and
she directed me to you sister
who rambled about kk
then gave it to me after a while

understandable

Do all of you lancasters
have a thing for kk?

no👎
i'm actually into this white
girl named paige

period girl

ik ik perfect taste
wyd

getting ready

ouu for what?

hanging out wit kk
we're going to see a movie later

damn no invite?

you don't live out here
and you have a game soon

..
how do yk that Paige

✌🏻🤪

ima text u when
i'm done with this

alr
Delivered at 4:51 PM

Nailea placed her phone down when her usual nail tech sat down in front of her

Nailea placed her phone down when her usual nail tech sat down in front of her. She decided on getting short french tip nails with hibiscus flowers on them. She reached for the color palette and started looking for a light pink. After picking a good pink, the nail tech started with what she usually does, being more rougher than last time.

Maybe next time Nailea won't let her emotions take over her facial expression. "So uh how's your dog?" She asks out of where, gaining a scoff from her nail tech. The silence made it awkward but Nailea didn't let that bother her really much. She glances at her camera and does a cute little pose.

The receptionist checks that her nails are dry then starts to file Nailea nails. Overall she soaks them again and starts to push back her cuticles, applying a basecoat to the girl's nails after getting done with the cuticles. She applied the coats of nail polish to Nailea's nails, three times and does the flower design. Taking her time to clean up any smudges.

When her nails were finished, Nailea stared at them. Apart from everything being finished and Nailea paying, she walks out. "Guys she definitely doesn't like me no more like when she was doing the stuff with my cuticles, she was hella rough with it. Maybe i'm tripping." She moves the hair out of her face that the wind was blowing in her eyes.

Nailea gets in her car again. "I am really in & out of this car today. My fault for all the car scenes." She apologizes, turning her aux on. The song HOW MANY DRINKS? by MIGUEL starts playing from her playlist, making her passionately yell out the lyrics. Sure enough, sometime later she arrived at target.