part - 1

Somewhere in an abandoned building , there's a room, filled with bodyguards. They are wearing black suits. There's a gun in the hand of each. The room was filled with silence. No one dared to speak a single word. Their sh!ts were coming out of them due to fear ...
fear of??........

fear of the man who is sitting in the chair that placed in the middle of that room...

That man was wearing a black leather jacket with a silver chain on the hooks of his pants which has a gun & a cross locket on his neck was hanging. Sweat was covering his upper bare chest. His face was covered with a mask ... only his dark orbs can be seen. His aura was something else.. which can't be explained. He's holding no emotions at all.. only the rage can be seen. A rage due to which everyone in the room was suffocating ...not even trying to take a deep breath to calm their selfs. He's looking like a hungry beast ... ready to hunt his prey.

He's facing a man who is tied with a rope in a chair while he is sitting on a chair looking at that man without any emotions... only one thing can be heard in that building.. the cry of a man. That man was pleading him for his life..he was crying miserably , pleading for his breath....but all of these is of no use

He is pleading him million times but he casually took out his gun from his pocket and started to clean it with a piece of silk black cloth...

Man : p-please ... p-please...I'm b-begging you... please k-king ... forgive m-me ...I s-swear I will not r-peat this a-again .... please..*crying hard*

?? : SHUTT UPP!!!?!! YOU MOTHERF*CKER !!!

*points gun at him*

?? : dare to speak a single word and I'll will shoot this on your F*CKING HEAD GOTT ITT!!!!!

Man : n-noo p-please king *pleading with folded hands*

*Shot!!!*

Within a second he shooted the man right in the middle of his forehead making every one flinch. That man fell down on the ground lifelessy. The bodyguards were shaking due to fear. No one dared to move a little...

?? : THIS SON OF B!TCH TRIED TO BETRAY MEE!? B@STA®D DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM AFTER BETRAYING ME!!! AND IF ANYONE DOES THIS SAME THING..I SWEAR I'LL CUT HIS FUTURE GENERATION INTO PISCES!!!...

*he said shouting while everyone was listening to him with their head low*

?? : c'mon..let's go ...he is such a waste of time...and I don'

He said as everyone followed him to the car parked outside the building...he came near the door as one of the bodyguard opened the door for him ...he went inside the car and signalled the driver.. the driver starts driving and some of the cars were behind it... actually it's the car where rest of the bodyguard were sitting with the dead body of that man....

And soon they all left....

In Seoul...

He stepped inside as everyone got up from their seats and greeted him. He accepted the greetings with a warm smile and signalled the employees to sit. He is wearing black shirt while his coat was hanging on his shoulder...his upper two buttons were open revealing his toned chest a little bit making him more attractive and breathtaking....

He's perfect from every angle. No doubt. His personality is something that you've never seen before...and he is ........

The buisness icon of Korea...and the CEO of the company 'THE KIM ENTERPRISES' ...soon to be chairman. His father, Mr. KIM was one of the great businessman and like father like son..