PART - 2

In OFFICE

Taehyung was in his cabin doing his work. Suddenly taehyung's phone rang as he picked up..

O.T.P

?? : taehyung..I got her information.!!

Taehyung : great news hyung!! ..*smirked*

?? : should I send you all or you want to talk face to face with me about it !?

Taehyung : no hyung ... don't send it here..I'll meet you at evening..bye !!

*He cut the call*

?? : only God knows what was going on his mind... *Sigh*

Few hours later

Taehyung was looking for some files in the cupboard but couldn't find it...he got furious...but suddenly his cabin door got opened by someone..

Taehyung : dad! What a pleasant surprise!!

Mr Kim : *chuckle*

It was Mr James with his father, Mr Kim. Taehyung got surprised after seeing his father because he came there very rarely and taehyung have the responsibility of the buisness as Mr Kim was chairman so he just work of giving agreements about the buisness proposal and all..

Taehyung: dad you didn't told me that you're coming.. you should told me before so that I can arrange the needs of you here ...

Mr Kim : no son no need to worry about that..I have a something important to tell you.. that's why I came here

Taehyung : yes dad what is it ??...but first sit and make yourself comfortable..*he said as Mr Kim sat on the sofa which was on his cabin before speaking*

Taehyung : yes dad..now tell

Mr kim : son.. actually Mr James was transferred to the different branch of our company and he is not gonna be your PS anymore...

Taehyung : whatt!! But why??

Mr kim : because Mr James is very responsible and we need a man like this who can lead the project of our different branch..and Mr James is very good for it..

Taehyung : yes dad I understand..but this is so all of the sudden..dad..our company are going to do the biggest deal next week..and it's very important for us , for our profit , for our company...and in this short time, how can I ready all the formalities needed regarding this..

Mr kim : son... don't worry...we'll find you another PS

Taehyung : but no one can be the ps better than him...

Mr Kim : it's ok son... don't be stubborn... sacrifices are compulsory for business and you have to sacrifice if needed..and you know how much I'm serious about the business.got itt!!??

Taehyung : yes dad...I got it

*Taehyung was so close with me James and he don't want anyone to take his place.. But he couldn't help because it's his father's order and he can't disobey him...So he agreed with him*

At evening.......

*Taehyung went home early cuz his all work was completed. He reached home and straight went to his room. He locked the door and called someone*

O.T.P

Taehyung : hyung...I'm home. You can come now..

?? : yes tae I'm coming..

Taehyung : okay..

*He cut the call*

Meanwhile.......

*knock knock*

Taehyung : oh he camed!

*Taehyung hurriedly went there and opened the door as he hug the person infront of him tightly*

Taehyung : my mochi..I missed you so much you know!
*While crying dramatically*

Jimin : oh tae please.. you're acting like I was away from you since years ! *Saying in unbelievable expression*

Taehyung : staying away from you since week is feel like years hyung..

Jimin : heyy don't make me emotional!! *He said fake crying*

Taehyung : anyways...what's the information hyung!?

Jimin : here it is *he said while showing the laptop screen. Taehyung read it carefully with a smirk of satisfaction in his face as he spoke*

Taehyung : oh..by baby is a college student ..*smirked*

Jimin : baby !??? Seriously!? *Shocked*

Taehyung : yeah what's wrong with it...!

Jimin : you gon ' mad tae !!

Taehyung : *chuckle*

Jimin : what's funny tae !!! *He said annoyingly*

Taehyung: nothing hyung...I. just. want. her. to. be. my. next....... PS ..

*he said while thinking something but his smirk was not leaving his face which made jimin more furious*

Jimin : will you tell me what's going on your mind right now !?

Taehyung : I already told you ..

Jimin : whhatt?! Whhenn!?

Taehyung : why are you acting so dumb ...I told you that I want her to be my next PS and that's it for now nothing else !.

Jimin : ohk DON'T TELL ME I'M GOING!!

*while joining his hands in anger*
*Jimin was just to leave but taehyung's words caught his attention again*

Taehyung : to be honest hyung..I even don't know why I want her...*sigh*

Jimin: what do you mean by you even don't know the reason!? *He said curiously*

Taehyung: I just want her to be infront of my eyes always..

Jimin : don't s-say that you l-love her ??!

Taehyung : I d-don't know ...

Jimin : really!? Ughh
..it's okay hyung.. don't worry..I'm with you ....

*he said smiling as taehyung smile back and soon jimin left...but only one thing was disturbing the mind of him that

why tae is behaving like that for that girl...

he fell in love !?..........no he can't....

he never saw a girl like that before....

he never feel something for a girl before....

But I think he failed this time to do the same ...

but as a brother..I'll help my hyung!!

Yeah !!

I'll help you tae !!

Don't worry!!

This might be dangerous but you're a old player!!

You're a tiger !!

I believe you !!*

To be continued.............