Chapter 2. A new... begining?

Warning!

Psychopaths!

And more!

And violence!

And more!

And BL-

*Bang.*

[I had to execute the author for that- .. wait ... uhm... who is going to write the chapter now- Fuck...]

Narrator POV... 

Some say that life is an asshole. Some say that the asshole is fate. Some say that everything is just inclined to fucking you up...

But that is life, Y'know?...

"What a nice tea party, huh?..." said our Protagonist with a ghost of a smile and slightly puffy eyes as he saw a woman who sat down in an endlessly green realm with only a simple table, a kettle, and two teacups..

Some say that the eyes are the windows of the soul. His dark eyes stared at hers... They were darker than an abyss. 

His pale and smooth skin would seem dark and rough in comparison to the paper-white and silk-smoth skin of the one who held an unspoken madness in her.

And his black hair juxtaposed with the one who held hair as white as snow...

"Welcome, To my castle of dreams... Traveler."

".. Greetings, Echidna... Witch of Greed."

Our protagonist was standing in front of one of the most dangerous beings in this world...

The witch who held endless greed for knowledge..

And our protagonist who held such knowledge.

..

A few moments earlier.

Our protagonist held the insignia towards the owner of it, a silver haired girl who was panicking as she and a floating white cat where thawing away the ice which had frozen the body of a boy...

Yet she ignored the insignia in the current peril of her situation.

In his other hand, he held his own hoodie which was now coated in Elsa Greinhart's blood...

'What the hell did she.. do to him?..'

Our protagonist was a bit ticked off...

His mind ranted as he analyzed the details of this situation.. this scenario...

The loothouse was frozen... Even a tree's leaves that had been blown nearby where frozen mid-air as they probably entered the radius of frost in the magical outburst... Did Emilia get out of control?.. how? If she didn't battle- Fuck.. I forgot about mental health.

Puck was out, outside of his contract hours. Emilia must have drawn him out of her Od.. But if there is no combat- For healing then?.. Huh..

Subaru was currently a popsicle.. The world has not ended... So he is still alive.... What a relief.

He sighed deeply as he calmed down...

He glanced at the surroundings...

Reinhardt was gone, along with Julius...

They had gone to the pile of corpses, as they required to assemble the dismembered corpses for transport... A hard task considering that it was a literal pool of guts, blood and torn uniforms....