|| 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓. ~ 𝑷𝑬𝑺𝑻 × 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 ||

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓. ~ 𝑷𝑬𝑺𝑻 × 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑳𝑼𝑭𝑭

TW - slight gore!

Poob had been annoying pest like always. Pest seemed a bit too upset. His mandibles were twitching, and his eyes were narrowed.
" OMG, DO YOU WANNA COME TO MY PARTY!? "

pest had shoved him away a bit. But poob didn't listen to the obvious signs of irritation. Not blaming him, but it can get annoying. Especially when you're the target of the constant
harassment every day.

You felt kinda bad for pest. He honestly didn't want anything to do with poob. But on the other hand- poob wanted a new friend. So both are sorta understandable.
" do you have any crushes!? Tell me tell me tell me! "

Poob had gotten really close to pest. And you knew pest didn't like being touched.
" get off me. "
Pest mumbled. Poob didn't hear it and just got closer. Until he accidently pushed pest over. pests head hit the railing of the elevator and made a bang sound.
" OMG IM SOSOSOSO SORRY! HERE LET ME!- "

" YOUVE DONE ENOUGH. NOW LEAVE!"
Pest scolded as he sat up slightly. Feeling the wound on his head where his hat should have been. Poob walked off looking sad.
" hey pest can I help? I have a first-aid kit! "
He nodded and sat up fully.
" 神様、痛いです!ああ、- God, it hurts! ah- "

You grabbed your first-aid and checked out his wound with a penlight. It was more of a goose egg but it had a bit of blood so you put some cold numbing ointment on it. Hopefully that would help.
" there! All patched up- need anything else dude? "

" no. Thank you Y/N-? "

You nodded and sat beside him. He ended up falling asleep in your lap. His head resting on your crisscrossed legs. You played with his long white hair as he mumbled and lightly snored. He was so goddamn hot.

~ RAHHHH I LOVE PEST!!! ~