At the orphanage (Saturn & Jupiter)

[Contains quite a lot of Jupiter x Saturn and a little bit of other ships]

Titan was on the bus while waiting for his stop. He was looking outside the window trying to see anything interesting. He saw some kids playing together, they looked like siblings. They were playing with their kite but suddenly it got stuck in a tree, so the older kid climbed the three to get it for his siblings. But after that their mother came out of the house to call him for dinner.

Titan looked away from the family to think to himself for a minute. (Maybe my siblings would've treated me better if I wasn't favourited by dad..)
He thought to himself.
[Skill issue, Titan/hj]

After some time, he finally arrived at his stop. He got out the bus and stepped onto the pavement. He was right in front of an orphanage, the place where he lived.

He sighed then walked in to the building. As he stepped in, he saw his siblings (the moons) talking and hanging out with eachother.

Enceladus was helping Mimas play the guitar, Rhea was texting someone, Io was looking for something in a box full of things.

Titan realised that Ganymede wasn't back home yet so he could actually have time to relax without having to hear Ganymede yap about how much better he is than Titan.

Enceladus noticed Titan entering the house and immediately frowned, he then whispered something to Mimas who also frowned.

Titan decided to just walk back to his room, ignoring the stares.

As he entered the room, Titan threw his bag on the floor then sat on his bed staring at the floor for a few seconds without noticing that his roommate, Iapetus, was looking at him.

"You just gonna sit there staring at floor all day, or do you wanna talk about it?" Iapetus asked on top part of the bunk bed.

Titan flinched a bit as he wasn't expecting Iapetus to be there but he wasn't mad about it to be fair.

"Sorry man, didn't realise you were there." Titan apologised as he looked up to see his roommate.

"Yeah, whatever. You seemed down. Was it Georgie again?" Iapetus asked.

"Not really, I barely interacted with him today, especially after the baseball incident I don't want him to make fun of me or something."

"You? The great Titan? Scared of getting made fun of?" Iapetus joked.

"Whatever, can we talk about something else?"

"Fine, how's school treating you then?"

Titan smiled. "It's mostly been good so far, I made a friend on the first day, Luan's his name, but he let's me call him Luna as well!"

Iapetus raised an eyebrow. "Luan that goes by the nickname Luna? Where have I heard that before.. wait, do you mean, Luan Anderson? You're friends with him?" Iapetus questioned.

"Uhm yeah? What's wrong with him? Don't tell me he's a bully too-"

"Him? Bully? Unlikely. That guy doesn't really talk with anyone at school, the only reason everyone knows him is because of his father."
Iapetus answered as he laid his head on a pillow.

"Oh yeah, his dad, he works at dad's office right? That's pretty cool I guess. But that doesn't make me understand why he's known because of him?" Titan asked.

"You don't know? Out of everyone here I at least expected YOU to know."

"Just tell me who he is Gabe, stop avoiding the question."

"He's the guy you admire so much, Dennis. Rowan. Rowan Anderson."
Iapetus replied then rolled his eyes.

"He's WHAT? LUNA IS MR. ANDERSON'S SON?"