about

hello wattpad, I'm also posting this story on ao3, but since I love this platform (for some reason) I said hey, why not post it there too. So I hope you enjoy this story.

my ao3 user: heronmomo.

hello! Yes, I'm updating yet another minwon fanfic beacause I love this story so much. I'll try and update this one frequently.

But before we dive into the real story here are a few notes about the universe:

-This story takes place in a fictional fantasy world where demons and spirits are really real and everybody is aware of this. Yet, it is slightly inspired by 15th century korea, that's why I put 1531 as the year the story takes place. Still most places, like Jecheon the town where Wonwoo lives are completely fictional.

-There are some man that can get pregnant and give birth in this universe, usually only those of royal blood. At the time of this fic only Prince Wonwoo and Prince Junhui can, that's why Wonwoo's father wanted him to give birth to his grandson, a man giving bird is said to make the bloodline luckier and healthier (based on misoginist sayings yeah)

-here wonwoo is two years older than mingyu instead of one.

-Men from the royalty tend to have long hair as a sign of their status, that's why Seungcheol, Chan and Wonwoo's hair is very long. Mingyu as a General can keep it to his shoulders, but in times of war for obvios reason he would cut his hair.

-There is an oc named Kai, he is not inspired by any of the Kai boys in Kpop, I just like the kai.

-Jeonghan, while being Wonwoo's spokeperson is still considered as a low class or peasant man

-Hoshi is Wonwoo's maid to put in in some way, that is why he can't really join then in official meals

-this fic is composed by a set of rules of courtesy that actually just exist in my head, I don't know what I was thinking.

With this said and out of the way, thank you so much for giving this story a chance, I hope you enjoy reading it!