Prologue

In the heart of the enchanted kingdom of Evergreen, where magic thrives and whispers of ancient legends echo through the air, lies a realm divided. 

Two distinct lands, each with its own mystical beauty and deep-rooted history, stand in stark contrast to one another, separated by an invisible barrier that seems to shimmer with the very essence of magic itself.

To the east lies the verdant expanse of the Summer Court, bathed in golden sunlight and alive with the vibrant colors of blooming flowers and lush foliage. Here, the fae of the Summer Court dwell in harmony with nature, their laughter mingling with the songs of birds and the gentle rustle of leaves in the breeze.

At the heart of the Summer Court stands the majestic palace of the king, a sprawling edifice of gleaming marble and intricate stonework, adorned with gilded spires that reach towards the sky. Within its walls, the king of the Summer Court reigns with wisdom and benevolence, his rule guided by a deep respect for the ancient traditions of his people and a steadfast commitment to peace and prosperity.

To the west lies the shadowy realm of the Shadowlands, cloaked in darkness and shrouded in mystery. Here, the dark sorcerers of the Shadowlands wield their magic, or rather dark magic with an air of secrecy, their powers fueled by the whispers of forgotten spells and forbidden rituals.

At the heart of the Shadowlands stands the imposing fortress of the king, a looming bastion of stone and shadow that strikes fear into the hearts of all who behold it. Within its walls, the king of the Shadowlands rules with an iron fist, his rule marked by a relentless pursuit of power and a thirst for conquest that knows no bounds.

For centuries, the enmity between the Summer Court and the Shadowlands has simmered beneath the surface, fueled by ancient grievances and bitter rivalries that refuse to be forgotten. 

Despite occasional attempts at diplomacy, tensions between the two sides have only continued to escalate, each determined to assert its dominance over the other.

At the forefront of this conflict are the kings of the Summer Court and the Shadowlands, each driven by their own ambitions and desires for their respective kingdoms. 

The king of the Summer Court, known for his unwavering commitment to peace and justice, seeks to maintain the delicate balance of magic that sustains their realm. Meanwhile, the king of the Shadowlands, a master of dark sorcery and manipulation, plots to expand his influence and claim dominion over all of Evergreen.

As the sun sets on the enchanting kingdom of Evergreen, casting long shadows across its divided lands, the stage is set for a battle that will determine the fate of their world. 

In the looming darkness, whispers of ancient prophecies and forgotten magic echo through the air, heralding the arrival of a new era where the boundaries between light and darkness blur, and the true nature of power is revealed.