Chapitre 10

After a while, Taehyung managed to stop his tears and sobs and with his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, he tried to explain what happened.

-my brother...they killed him ! the militaries killed my brother !!

-what ?? but...

-I saw them do it, it was before home, they arrested him, and we both were looking at each other, I was still in the bus, and I saw him, he shook his head, and I understand he asked me to run... I did it... I heard the shoot... I left the bus far from my home...I walked and walked until I realized I had nowhere to go... but I remembered your address... I am sorry, I didn't want to annoy you I...

-you did well, Tae, I am happy you could come here safe.

Jungkook hugged him again, trying to sooth the other's pain and sorrow.

-you are safe here, I promise.

Taehyung nodded in his neck, exhausted but happy to be here with Jungkook.

The latter realized how drenched his friend was, so he didn't waste time and taking his hand in his, he led them to his room, at the bottom of the home, on the right. They walked in a huge room, Taehyung not having the time to admire as Jungkook made him enter in a bathroom with a big shower inside.

-you must be freezing, took a hot shower, I will let you some of my clothes on the bed, ok ?

The young man took a towel from a drawer and put it on the heated towel rack.

-go, there are shampoo and soap in the shower, take your time, ok ?

Taehyung nodded with a smile and Jungkook left him alone in the room after closing the door. Taehyung didn't waste time as he wanted to warm up under the hot water. As Jungkook requested, he took his time, enjoying the moment with a soft shampoo and soap which smelled like Jungkook.

He was lying on the comfortable bed after wearing Jungkook's clothes, eyes on the celling, mind blurry with dark thoughts.

Jungkook observed him without a noise, worried about the guy he liked a lot. What Taehyung witnessed was awful and traumatic. Lost in his thought, Jungkook's eyes were looking here and there when something caught his attention. Frowning, he came closer to the bed, and gasped, making Taehyung rose his head.

-what ?

-your feet !! how... my God, how did you managed to walk like that ? don't move, I will take care of them !

As Jungkook ran in the bathroom, Taehyung looked at his feet, blisters bleeding decorated them. That explained the pain...

Jungkook came back, holding a little tube in his hand. Sitting at the bed edge, he softly took Taehyung's foot to place it on his thighs. Focused on his task, he didn't say a word as he delicately covered the wounds with a cold pink cream.

-it will protect your wounds and accelerate the healing. Wait a moment before putting socks, mmm?

-it's ticking !! giggled Taehyung, making the other smile.

When both feet were treated, Jungkook asked.

-I was about to prepare breakfast, are you hungry ?

Taehyung nodded as he realized he didn't eat anything since the lunch the day before.

-take a rest while I am taking care of it, ok ?

Taehyung hummed a yes as he settled comfortably in the bed. His own bed wasn't as good as Jungkook's, he didn't have a comforter like that, so warm and fluffy... The young man was slowly but surely falling asleep as he suddenly felt someone beside him.

-breakfast is ready, but you can sleep if you want.

Taehyung was aware about his tiredness, but he needed to eat something before sleeping. So he opened his eyes and said :

-I am very very very very hungry...

With a laugh, Jungkook helped him to sat before putting his socks on.