10.𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧 💜 (𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

Hello everyone 🤗❤️.

Hope you all like this chapter ️❤️.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mathew went from their to his house and spend his time while looking at the sky thinking about his jenny and their beautiful moments.

Next day,

Mathew wake up and get freshed up.he thought to go to hospital to see jenny.he weared her favourite white with black stripes tshirt and black trouser and get ready.

Same time his phone ringed with the hospital number.seeing the number his heart beat raised up and an fear comes inside him.with trembling hands he answered the phone,

Mat:Hello....

Hos:Hello,Idhu mathew sir dhane?

Mat:Aama...

Hos:Sir konjam seekirama vara mudiyuma sir its an emergency.

Hearing them his phone get loosed from his hand and it fell down which is broken into pieces.

Without thinking anything he ran to his bike and started to move towards the hospital in high speed.he stopped the bike and went inside the hospital without parking the bike.he ran towards the room where jenny was.

He opened the door without thinking about anything but stood their shockingly seeing the scene infront of him.his words are struck and any words did not comes out from him while only the tears are falling from his eyes.

(Appidi yenna dhan irukkum 🤔)

He saw his jenny was sitting on the bed with an beautiful smile showing her dimple turning towards the entrance.he comes out from his own world and said,

Mat:Jenny......

Jen:Hellooooo

She said smiling widely seeing him and waving her hand.he went near her slowly and touched ger face wheather to feel is it an dream or real.but yes its real he can feel it while touching her.

She smile at him while the tears are flowing from her eyes but she doesn'tknow wheather the tears are for happiness or sadness.

After confirming it wasn't a dream mathew hugged her tightly sitting near her and brust out into cry while she caressed his back like consoling him and said,

Jen:Sari alugadha da policeyy adhan naan thirumba unkittaye vandhuten la aprom yenna?

While crying he said,

Mat:Romba bayandhuten di...

Jen:Yen da?

Mathew did not say anything just nodded his head as nothing and continue to hug her tightly even more like his whole life depends on him.

Jen:Sari konjam viden yenna ippidi tight aah pudikkama.

Mat:No mudiyadhu.

Jen:Deii policeyyyy vidu da.

Chuckling with tears mathew left her and see her with a smile in his face.jenny smile and caressed his cheeks asking,

Jen:Aluthiya nee?

Mathew glared her and said,

Mat:Illaye dance aaditu irundhen.

Jen:Expected answer dhan man nee yeppo dhan aludghu irukke?

Mathew smile looking at her and continue to look at ger making her blush and asked,

Jen:Yen ippo ippidi pakura?

Mat:Shumma dhan.

Saying he started to play with the ring he put yesterday then only she remember the scene and said,

Jen:Nee romba moosam peh...

Mat:Yen di?

Jen:Pinna nee mattum enakku ring laam pottu wish panni irukke la.

Mathew smile and said holding her hand,

Mat:Appo irundha nelamaiku idha thavira enakku vera onnum panna thonala aprom nethu dhan enga marriage day so adhan pottuten aprom dhane nee elumbina?

Jen:Adhuku ippidi dhan poduviya?appo un ring uh?

Mat:Adhu dhan unkittaye nee enakku kaatavum illa tharavum illa aprom eppidi?

Jen:Aama la sari appo en veetuku poi katuren okay.

Mathew nodded his to which she smile and hugged him.eventhough jenny know about the wound in her face she did not care about or ask him to marry someone else because she know how he love her and telling to him is an waste of energy too.

After 2 days jenny get discharged from the hospital and they went to his house as he already shifted her dress and sone necessary things to his house.

Jenny took the ring box from her suitcase and took it out to put it but stop and asked,

Jen:Appo nee parthiya ellathayum eduthitu vara po.

Mat:Illa adhan neeye katren nu sonniye aprom naan yedhukku parkanum adhan.

Jenny smile widely andput the ring in his finger and said,

Jen:Happy Married Life Policeyyy....

Mathew smile and lean towards her forehead and kissed her forehead saying,

Mat:Happy Married Life Teachereyyy...

Saying he kissed her forehead again and both kept their forehead in eachothers.

No To Be Continue From Hereafter.....🤧😔

From here the story is ending and thank uou so much for all your support for this story even you all watch this movie the support you gave for me is really overwhelmed.

Hope you all like this ending chapter and the whole story.

Tell me some 2 or 3 words about my writting style to make me happy.

Okay see you all in "PLANS OF DESTINY....🤍" Story.

Till then bye bye see you all 🖐️🖐️🖐️☺️.

Guyz,

If I write a story like this will you support me?

Like both are bestfriends from childhood but their parents seperated them disliking their bond.after 20 yrs both will succeed in their career and he will become a firefighter and she is an doctor.destiny made them to meet eachother through their career and blah blah.

I took some characters for his frnds as rakshan mugen and pugazh but due to an reason one of his friend will die before some chaps of ending.

If I keep like this will you support me?shall I write it?

Please tell me

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜