Main Pack Activities

Main Pack Activities and Profile Specifics

Since we like to celebrate our Moon Goddess with a few contests and challenges every few full moons, we want our pack to familiarise themselves with the depths of our land. 

Firstly, if you are new to the supernatural world of werewolves, our Luna prepared a Handbook for all the writing things you should be aware of to get you started for the advanced training and challenges that will follow. You can find more information in our A-Z of Werewolf Writing.

Once you get an idea of what our pack is about, we would like to propose some training for our future pack contest. You can check our Werewolf Contest book and use the comment section to join the fun. Although not all of them are still running, you can still share ideas and feedback with our fellow members.  Respect is our main virtue so keep it kind and polite.

Now that you know more about our world, we would like to invite you all to our main pack celebration! Every October we plan a feast with a lot of scavenger hunts to decide who's the best hunter out there! But don't worry, if your wolf is not fast enough during our Werewolf  Week, our Alpha is planning some writing challenges to find the best strategist and planners out there. 

Take a look at some of our previous Werewolf Week celebrations!

🐺 Werewolf Week 2023

🐺 Werewolf Week 2022

🐺 Werewolf Week 2021 

🐺 Werewolf Week 2020

Lastly, since our wolves are always up for a challenge, our Beta and Delta are also working on celebrating our best wolves and keeping you updated with our contests and challenge winners! Have a look at our Werewolf Anthology to find our favourite stories!