━ 𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Charlie!" Lucifer called in excitement as he greeted her at the front door, engulfing her in a tight squeeze before then letting go to glance around, searching for (Y/N). "I'm glad you're back! But, uh... why isn't (Y/N) with you? Where is she?"

"Hey, dad," Charlie awkwardly returned his hug. "Yeah, uh, (Y/N) had to stay back with an 'Alastor.' They needed to speak with one another."

Lucifer blinked at that.

Alarm bells went ringing in his head.

    Immediately he wanted to rush to wherever (Y/N) was and rip her away from the one known as 'Alastor,' his heart pounding fast in his chest at the thought of her becoming so close to someone else. The thrum of adrenaline resounded in his ears, blocking every noise including his daughter's voice who questioned him if he were alright after suddenly seeing him freeze, not realizing just how intimidating he looked with a face so impassive and cold. This overwhelming urge to take (Y/N) back was jaundiced if anything, the very need to control her actions a possessive spiral of deep envy that cut him like a knife.

    "Dad!" Charlie grabbed his shoulders, finally snapping him from his stupor, her eyes filled with concern staring down at him. "Are you... okay?"

    "Y-Yeah!" Lucifer was quick to brush off her hands and questions. "Just peachy!"

     Charlie didn't look convinced.

    "I'm fine," he continued with a wave of his hand before setting both hands on top of his apple cane, his eyes twitching and his smile stretched just a bit too tight to reveal his sharp teeth. "Charlie, I'm fine! I just... sometimes worry about (Y/N), is all... but I'm sure she can handle herself! After all, she can even give me a run for my money in a fight, haha..."

    "If you say so..." Charlie sighed as she turned away, glancing back for just a moment before then continuing to move on and disappear.

    Lucifer's smile finally fell.

    Taking off his hat and running a gloved hand through his blonde hair, tousling the locks that were once slicked back, he sighed heavily. He didn't think he'd be this anxious when it came to (Y/N), her whereabouts, or who she associated herself with, but after just realizing his feelings for her, he couldn't help but be consumed with thoughts of her and only her. It was true that when looking at Charlie and Lilith, he felt guilt for ever having another woman in his heart, but (Y/N) was his.