Chapter 1

Varanasi -

In a room a girl was lost in her deep sleep. Her long beautiful hair was spread all over the pillow and due to sun rays her face was glowing and giving her a goddess look. A lady enter in her room and sit beside her, she was none other than her mumma (Mrs. Avantika Singh).
Her mother was trying to wake her up from her sleep.

Mrs. Avantika pov - Swastika jaldi utho beta kitna sogi, isliye bolte hai itni raat tak mat jago pr tumhe to saari padhaai raat me hi karni hoti hai. Ab chalo jaldi se utho hume nani k ghar bhi to jana hai  waise bhi kaafi late ho gya hai. Ab jaldi se uth jaao jara bhi late nhi krna nhi to humse bura koi nhi hoga.

Yes our sleeping beauty is non other than our heroin Swastika Singh. After hearing the name of her nani se instantly woke up with a bright smile. she loves her nani  the most after all her most of the childhood was spent at her maternal grandparents house.

Swastika pov - I am really very happy today because I will meet her, my love, my pretty lady, my Jaan, my cutie, my nani.
She is my life. She woke up and followed her morning routine and got ready to go to her Nani's place.

 She woke up and followed her morning routine and got ready to go to her Nani's place

After some hours she reached there and was calling her cutie...
Nani... aap kaha hai dekhiye kon aay gya nani...
After hearing her voice her nani come to her and hug her tightly. Her nani also loves her the way swastika loves her nani. It feels like they are enough for each other. When they are together they don't need anyone else and forget about their surroundings.

Nani ab dekhiyega hum aa gye naa ab aap bilkul thik ho jayengi.

After hearing my words she laughs and said that...
Kyu nhi ab tum Jo ho mere paas. Chalo tum thak gai hogi pehle change kro aur kuch khaa lo aur vese bhi aaj to sub kuch tumhaara pasandida bna hai.

Author pov - After hearing her Nani's words Swastika change her clothes and have her favourite food.
And like this she spent her whole day talking with her nani.

In the early morning Swastika was sleeping and dreaming. In her dreams she saw a blurred face boy who was calling her. She was running and he was chasing her. Both were laughing. He suddenly hold her hand and pull her towards himself and hug her tightly from backside. After that she heard his deep but hypnotic voice.

He said- Swasti my love, you are only one my heart beats for

He said- Swasti my love, you are only one my heart beats for. I will definitely find you one day. Please wait for me till then.

Swastika pov - I instantly wake up from my sleep. I saw someone in my dreams. He was playing with me, he hugged me.
He asked me to wait for him and then disappeared. He said he loves me. But who was he? Do I know him ? Does he know me? Who was he... His face was blur. His voice was deep and attractive. I don't know any one who has this voice.

After thinking for some time she decided to not think about it anymore and leave this topic as it was a dream only. But her heart denied it. She know his words put its effect on her. She feels some type of attachment with that person, but decided to not think about it because she doesn't want to distract her mind in such things as she has a strict family.

On other side -

Rajasthan -

A person was  standing in his balcony

A person was  standing in his balcony. He has a well built body. He was very handsome and have a very perfect facial features. He is none other than Advik Singh Rathore (to be the king of Rajasthan). He was lost in his thoughts.

Advik pov- today I saw a beautiful pair of eyes in my dreams

Advik pov- today I saw a beautiful pair of eyes in my dreams. I never saw or met any girl/women having those eyes. It felt like I know her but the thing is - I don't know her. I don't know who is she but...
Her eyes...
It feels like her eyes hold everything my soul thrists for...

Hume nhi pta aap kon hai pr aapki aanke hume jaani pehachani lgi

Hume nhi pta aap kon hai pr aapki aanke hume jaani pehachani lgi. Hum nhi jante aap humaare sapne me kyu aai pr aisa laga jaise aap hi humaari manzil ho, aapki un aankho me humara sansaar basa ho, jaisa inhi aanko ki geharaaiyon me doobne k liye hum barso se taras rahe hai. Pta nhi kyu pr aap hume apni si lgai. Aisa lga jaise aapse barso purana koi naata ho humara. Ye kaisa ehsaas hai. Hume to ye bhi nhi pta ki aap asal me hai bhi yaa nhi. Pr aapke nigaahon ki ek jhalak hume bechain kr gai. Aaj tk humne kisi bhi ladki ko apne karib tk nhi aane diya pr aapki nigaahon ki ek jhalak ne humare dil ka ye haal kaise kr diya. Kon hai aap...

Jo kabhi koi naa kr saka pehli baar kisi anjan ne sapne me aakr kr diya. Pehli baar kisi ne hume itna bechain kiya hai. Pta nhi aap asal me hai ye sirf humara ek khwaab. Pr agar aap asal me hai to kaha hai? Kyu iss tarah humaare sapno me aa kr humare dil ki dhadkane badha rahi hai. Kaise aap bss apne khoobsurat aankhon se humaara ye haal krne me kamyaab ho gai.  Hume nhi samajh aa raha ki aapko bss ek swapna samjhe kr bhul jaaye yaa asliyat samjhe, pr agar aap asal me hai to kaha hai aur aaj tk hume dikhi kyu nhi. Kon hai aap? Dimaag kehta hai ki aapko sapna samajh kr bhul jaaye pr dil hai ki maanne ko taiyar hi nhi. Ab aap hi bataaye hum kya kre...

🔸"Tu khwaab hai agr koi, chaahu kabhi tute naa. Ruthe bhale zindagi tu pr kabhi ruthe naa🍁❤️."

***

The first chapter of Adhoora Ishq (Game played by destiny). I hope you love it .
English is not my first language so there would be some mistakes so, sorry for that.

Please vote & comment. Your votes are my boost.
Take care & Thank you😊.