#001

8 years ago.
"Cmon TaTa, stop lettin' dem fuck witchu gang." Von hugged her rocking the two side to side allowing  Ta'Leyah cry into his chest.

"It's n-not fair! They always m-mess with me." Te'Leyah huffed lowly making sure there was no snot on her nose she washed as DayVon wiped her runny tears.

"It's okay. I gotchu lil foenem. Na stop allat crying. Yo mama ain't gon like that now is she?" He lifted his eyebrows pulling her off the bench as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder waking towards the sidewalk.

"N-no." She huffed at the way she was speaking making her wanna cry all over again. "V-Von' I c-can't stop-p-p it." She felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Ta'Leyah. Stop crying guh yo voice gon be like that cause yo ass was just crying." He spoke pulling her closer as they approached the group.

"Hey best friend." James hugged her frowning at the tear stains he looked up at Von. "Fuck yo ass did to her nigga." He pushed Von back.

Von chuckled before he pushed James. "T Stop hittin' me folks Ian do her ass nun. It was Deja nem." He licked his lips watching T.Roy's face soften.

"Deja ? that opp ass bitch. Cmon Ta." He licked his lips grabbing the girls hand as he ran towards the park, Von, And his other friends hot on his trial.

"I can't." She mumbled looking back at her older sister. "Asian girl watchu mean you can't? I'll smack the shit out of you infront of all these people." Dior smacked her lips.

"I don't wanna fight." She mumbled again looking up at Von who was already angry. "Shut the fuck up with allat scary ass shit. And fight." He spat pushing her closer towards Deja.

"If I get my ass beat we Neva' being friends again." She mumbled licking her lips softly she tapped Deja.

"What.."Deja turned around becoming face to face with Asian she mugged her. "Bitch." Asian slapped the girl giving her no time to swing back as she grabbed the girls box braids and slung her towards the swing making her get caught up.

Once she was stuck, Asain punching her repeatedly over and over in her face til she felt like she was done. "I don't like you." Asian kicked the girls body.

"Run it again." Her older sister walked up, Asian looked at Dior.

"Unt unt, back up boo." Dior smiled pulling Sasha back. "Sasha yo ass way too old to be out here tryna fight these kids but you really crazy tryna get at Von that nigga like ten." Booka laughed.

"Bitch shut up." She iffed at him putting her attention on Dior she put her set up feeling a punch connected to her mouth.

"Yeah sis." Asian cheered watching the fight in awe as she seen her sister literally had Sasha leaking. She walked over towards Deja and punched her the same way.

The four girls began fighting, Ofcourse Dior and Asian was definitely winning but once it was time to break it up all hell broke loose.

"Unt unt, why the fuck yall out here fighting." Taylor ran from the street as she pulled Dior off Sasha.

Sasha took that change to jump into Deja's and Ta'Leyahs fight. "BITCH." Sasha punched her making Ta'Leyah fall straight to the ground.

"Oww." She hollered grabbing the first think that was next to her with was an old bottom she hit Deja in the head with it before she slowly got up feeling licks all down her back.

"Aye Von that's girls!" Somebody yelled watching Von jump into the fighting now punching Sasha in her chest as she bawled up in the corner.

"Nah dats what she wanted. Why you hit ha?" He titled his head kicking Sasha one last time before he ran towards Ta'Leyah picking her up as he placed her on a nearby bench.