Percy Jackson

Name: Percy Jackson

Nicknames:

Daughter of Poseidon

Hero of Olympus

Cuz (by Hermes)

Aqua Woman (by Leo)

Water Girl (by Leo)

Hero of Olympus

Savior of Olympus

Miss Rule Flouter

Daughter of the Earth-shaker

Lass (by Hephaestus)

Seaweed Brain (by Annabeth)

Appearance:

Percy Jackson is described as a handsome young woman with sea green eyes(from her father) and messy black hair.

Personality:

Percy has a brave, sarcastic demeanor. Having a great sense of humor, Percy has earned the respect of all the Olympians and by the Romans at Camp Jupiter. She sometimes has a bit of a short temper, possibly due on her father's side, as the gods often got hot-tempered when someone offended them. Similarly, she is easily offended by bullies. Incredibly rebellious, Sally Jackson sometimes saw her daughter as a rebel, having the same rebellious look in her eyes.

She has a strong love and attachment towards Camp Half-Blood and has admitted herself that she does terrible in school due to getting kicked out of many schools, even not getting a grade above a "C." She is also branded a trouble maker as opposed to these attributions and tendency to get expelled from schools. However, this could mostly be reflected that she has dyslexia (trouble reading) and her ADHD to remain still. However, these are part of her demigod, as the dyslexia helps her read Ancient Greek and the ADHD would help her in a battle that requires quick reflexes and attentiveness.

Percy could also be impulsive on several occasions and reckless.

Her fatal flaw, which was discovered by Hera, is excessive personal loyalty to her friends and family. In fact, several point out to Percy that she would risk the life and even the world to save her loved one or even a stranger. It is this type of fatal flaw that is of good intention and is actually one of the most dangerous.

Powers and Abilities:

Demigod Abilities:

Hydrokinesis: Percy can control great volumes of water to a very high degree, lifting 10,000 gallons of water in The Demigod Files. She can dry herself and items (such as a lighter) underwater as long as she holds onto it, extract water from petrified seashells, create oxygen bubbles underwater for people who cannot breathe underwater, propel herself through water, summon waves that can easily sink ships, as well as control water in order to make it explode or use it to grab something.

Water Solidification: Percy can harden water into an almost solid shape by increasing the surface tension of the water. She can use this power to walk on water and create a strong water shield, and on two instances in The Son of Neptune, she hardened the water into giant hands that followed and imitated the movements of her own hands.

Hydrogenesis: Percy can create water from her own power by summoning the "force of the ocean" inside of her as long as she concentrates hard enough, though it takes much of her energy for her to do so.

Water Empowerment: When in contact with or in the presence of water, Percy gains a disproportionate amount of superhuman clarity, strength, speed, agility, and endurance.