𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖- ja morant

ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ?

ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

"Excuse me, where's your bathroom," I eagerly ask, unintentionally crossing my legs like a second grader because of the pressure in my vagina.

"It's customers only," the woman rudely responds, not even glancing up from her phone.

"Oh," I say. "I'll buy something."

I grab a pair of socks and place it on the counter.

"Nu uh, you gotta pay up there." She points to the longest line known to man, I mentally give up on myself. Now I would be wrong if I just peed on her floor and made her have to clean up, maybe then she'd do her job.

"Can I just go now," I plead, practically shaking in fear of an accident at 23. I should sue this place for distress.

"Ma, you sure you want these," a man asks looking in my direction. I give him a confused look, not knowing if he's talking to me. I glance behind me and there's no one there. "They look like they run big and your feet small. Maybe we should size down."

"U-uh yea. We can always return them," I respond, catching on.

"You want them socks too bae?" I nod my head and walk over to him. "Did they let you go to the bathroom?"

"No, she refused me," I respond and the woman's eyes go wide.

"I apologize Mr Morant, I was aware she was with-"

"Show her to the bathroom please."

"Thank you," I whisper to him as the woman guides me to the bathroom. He smiles at me, flashing his diamond grills. This man is fine, no doubt but he's also sweet as hell for that. And he's obviously respected by a lot of people. After I finish using the bathroom, I quickly search for him. I wanna offer to buy a pair of his shoes or something for his generosity.