Texas boy's

A/n: Tommy and Bubba are both in this one-shot so both my bubba and Tommy simps can have both instead of me having to pick one.😌 (P.s their twins)
=========

"Please please please no" I said as I tried starting my car up again. I let out a frustrated huff as I rested my forehead on the steering wheel.

Maybe taking a short cut through Newt, Texas wasn't a good idea to begin with. Making the journey to get to Oregon to see family was gonna be very difficult with me being stuck in the middle of nowhere and I wouldn't count on anyone because there ain't no one to help me get out of this predicament, especially from a ghost town.

Getting out of my piece of shit car, I slammed the door shut and kicked its tire before popping the hood.

Smoke came billowing out of engine making me cough as I swatted the grease-smelling smoke away from me.

"Damn it" I whined. "Why today? Why right now?" It was hot, I could literally feel my skin melting off my bones as the sun beat down on my skin.

I slammed the hood down and leaned against the metal and folded my arms as I just stared around at the old buildings in the dead town.

My eyes glanced over to a gas station not to far from where I stood and saw someone in the window. My eyes go wide as I think I'm saved and I ran over to it while flaying my arms wildly to get the person's attention. "Hey! Hey!! Can you help me? My car broke down and I desperately need someone's help."

The person turned around to reveal a man in a sheriff outfit with a wide brimed, cream colored cowboy hat rested on his head. He looked around in his late 50's or early 60's.

The man stitched his eyebrows together before it was quickly replaced by a some what friendly smile. "Well howdy there ma'am whader yew doin out here all by yerself?" He asked, his country accent showing as he stepped out of the old building and tipped his hat in greeting.

I returned the smile as I dipped my hands in my pockets and kept them there. "I thought this place was abandoned but I guess I was wrong but umm my car broke down and I really need someone's help, I'm supposed to go to a family gathering for Easter but my crappy car decided not to."

The man chuckled with amusement. "Ah I see... Many people get stuck here from time to time. But not as pretty as you little lady" he smirked, making me mentally gag and my stomach churn.

I chuckled nervously. "Can you help?"
He nodded. "O'course I can darlin. Lead the way."

=•=

The man's outfit was completely ruined with grease and grim from the car's engine and I kinda felt sorry for him.

The man sighed before slowly standing back up from his leanimg position over the car and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand before turning to me.
"Well 'lil lady, this car here is gonna hav'to be worked on so why dontcha come on over to the house and ma will fix yew somethin real nice to eat. How's 'bout that?"

I saw glint of eagerness in the man's eyes and I looked to the ground deep in thought. I didn't really trust him and who knows if he was lying or telling the truth but I can fight off one old guy if it came to it if he tried anything funny one me.

I looked back up at him and nodded. "Sure" the man smiled "alright then, lemme go and get my truck and we'll be on our way" he grinned, showing off his gold tooth before spinning on his heels and walking off to get his truck.

=•=
I learned the man's name was hoyt while he hooked my car to the back of his red pick-up truck and both of us hopped into the truck and drove a few miles out of the abandoned town.