34.Colours.(M)

After 1 month.

Kook was all fine and bubbly like before now. Kim mansion is always full of laughter and giggles. Right now also Kim mansion was full of giggle because of a certain bunny.

"Kook stop running you will get hurt.." Jin said from living room when he saw Kook running.

They saw Kook was running from his husband Taehyung. Tae cloths were full of paints.

"Bub stop there or it will not good for you.." Tae said running behind him.

Kook hurriedly come downstairs and hugged Namjoon.

"Dad save me.." Kook said hugging Namjoon. Namjoon also hugged back.

All were laughing looking at Tae condition..

"What did you do this time hmm." Namjoon asked.

"It's his fault not mine." Kook said pointing at Tae.

"You bunny come here." Tae said..

"No I will not..." Kook said and show his tounge teasingly.

"What happen to you Tae." Yoongi asked.

"He was disturbing when I was painting so I painted him instead of canvas..." Kook said..

"But I was just hugging you from back." Tae said.

"It's call disturbing someone Mister." Kook said.

"You...come here.." Tae said.

"Aww my hubby don't be angry na..." Kook said and come towards Tae and cupped his face...

Kook hand was full of painting so now Tae face was looking all green and blue.

"You Bunny..." Tae yelled and Kook ran from there to upstairs. Tae also ran behind him leaving others to laugh.

"This tiger will surely eat the bunny today.." Jimin said making other laugh more.

______________________________________

"Now now bunny where will you run huh.." Tae said locking the door.

"Taetae leave my hand na." Kook said trying to get his hand free from Tae grip.

Tae pulled him from his waist. Tae leaned closer to Kook. Kook closed his eyes thinking that Tae will kiss him. But Tae rubbed his cheeks with him. Making his cheek also colour. He did same to the other side.

"Tae~~" Kook moaned when Tae start kissing his neck.

After making hickeys on Kook's neck, Tae picked him up and went towards washroom.

Tae put Kook down and start taking his clothes off. After that he himself also get naked...

"Now Bub help you hubby in the shower hmm.." Tae said with his deep voice.

Kook nodded.

They went into shower first they wash each other's face. Kook was cleaning Tae body and Tae he kept his hand on Kook waist and was moving it sensually.

"Ahh~~" Kook moaned out when Tae squeeze his butt cheeks.

Tae was already hard looking at Kook sexy body.

Tae pulled Kook closer by his neck and joined his lips with him. And start sucking his lower lips. Kook was also kissing back with the same intensity.
Tae pinched Kook nipple making Kook maon in the kiss. Tae took the opportunity and pushed his tounge in Kook's mouth tasting every corner of the younger's mouth.

They were kissing from past 5 minutes. Non of them want to leave but Kook ran out of air so he tapped Tae shoulder. But Tae was not leaving him. Kook start hitting Tae softly. Tae left his lips he himself was breathing heavily.

Tae waited for Kook to get normal.

"Get on you knees." Tae said..

Kook sat infront of Tae on his knees. Tae dick was right infront of his face.

"Open your mouth." Tae said. Kook did.

Tae pushed his dick inside his mouth. Kook also start sucking him. Tae start deep throating Kook. Kook face was all red and full of tears. Soon Tae came in Kook's mouth. And Kook gulp down the semen.

Tae make Kook stand and turn around him. Kook hands were on the glass. Tae hug him from back and took Kook dick in his hand. Stroking it slowly.

"Ahh~~ hubby..." Kook moaned.

Tae start moving his hand fastly. Soon Kook came on Tae hand.

"Bend over baby." Tae said.

Kook bend over and it's make easy for see to Kook pink hole.

Tae start rubbing Kook hole with his finger.

"I will prepare you now hmm." Tae said.

Kook nodded.

Tae pushed his one finger on Kook hole.Kook cum was working as lube.

"Ah~~" Kook moaned in pleasure and pain.

Tae start moving his finger and soon one finger turns to two then three and  four.

Tae pulled out his finger. He saw Kook hole was clenching on nothing. It makes Tae more hard.

"Hubby~~" Kook whinned.

"Patience baby." Tae said...

Tae stroking his dick for a while and slammed his dick in Kook hole without any warning..

"Ahhh~~" Kook moaned..

Tae waited sometime for Kook to adjust after that he start moving slowly..

"Faster ahhh.. faster.." Kook moaned.

And who was Tae to say no, he start thrusting hard and fast.

Soon both of them came again.

They did 3 rounds after the they cleaned themselves and came out from washroom. With Kook in the arms of Tae.

Tae put Kook on the bed carefully. And went to take their cloths. After that Tae make Kook wear the cloths and he himself also.

"Sleep for sometime.." Tae said.

"Cuddles.." Kook said cutely..

After that both of them laid on the bed, hugging each other. Tae was slowly massaging Kook back making Kook hummed in satisfaction. Soon both of them drifted towards sleep.

...

Hope you liked this part.