A Boy Meets A Girl

(Outside)

When Colt and Evy were outside they were shocked at how big it was compared to the place they've been living for so many years.

The glow of Saturn and part of the Moon orbiting the sky casts a lighting to the dark night along with a heavy snow storm blowing all over what's left of the buildings.

Colt: Whoa..

Evy: you can say that again..

They soon start walking on the snow feeling it crunch under their feet as they go look for the piece that they needed to complete the rail gun.

(Ruined City)

Evy and Colt stay close to each other as they walk through the destroyed city and they could see some frozen skeletons along the way with a few parts from previous worker drones...

As they walk Colt was suddenly alerted when some of the rubble falls down making him turn around fast.

*Colt changes his arm into a disassembly drone arm with a gun*

He squint his eyes seeing a little bit of movement but his sister snaps him out of it.

Evy: Colt ? You okay dude ?

Colt: huh ? Oh yeah I'm okay I just thought I heard something..

*She gets a mischievous look on her face*

Evy: maybe it's a murder drone trying to sneak up on us~

Colt: please don't joke about that sis you know that gives me the willies..

*Evy giggles*

Evy: sorry sorry but let's hurry before we do get spotted

He nods before changing his arm back into his normal worker drone arm and following right behind his sister unaware that there was someone there and following them..

*Yellow eyes turn on watching the twins*

The twins soon make it to their destination seeing the Giant mountain of corpses made of worker drones...

*Both look at each other nodding before going in*

(Inside The Corpse Spire)

Before entering the murder drone's lair Evy and Colt take a peek making sure that nobody is home before going in.

*Both see lots of parts and a few worker drone parts scattered all over*

Evy: it sure is messy in here

Colt: can you reminds me of your room sis

Evy: hey !

*He laughs as his sister hits him on the shoulder*

After they were done with the teasing, both of them split up and look for what they needed before any of the murder drones come back from hunting..

*Evy looks in a scrap pile as Colt looks near the landing pod*

As Colt was searching he couldn't help feeling like he was being watched by something unknowing to him.