« laughs

she hoped it was
because of her ;
chapter two

laughing 'til the
morning comes ;
ikalawa // 2

- the moment she opened the door, all eyes were plastered upon her

- the moment she opened the door, all eyes were plastered upon her. fortunately, the teacher wasn't there yet when she entered the classroom. they're all looking at me. they must have thought that the teacher was here. sike.

as all eyes removed their gaze from her, she sighed, thankful that she wasn't late yet. she began to approach her seat which was located at the back of the room, and as she did so, her eyes caught a glimpse of a certain chesnut-haired boy whom she encountered a few minutes ago. there he is.

oikawa was seated near a window in the middle row. he seemed to be talking with iwaizumi, presumably something about their last practice game against a school in the prefecture. as y/n walked past through them, she heard iwaizumi mention someone named tobio.

she noticed how oikawa was so invested in the topic they were talking about, how his lips curved upwards and would eventually reach his eyes, and how his face scrunched up due to whatever iwaizumi told him.

oikawa then laughed after what the person he was conversing with suddenly said. the way his eyes squinted in delight, mouth wide releasing laughter that she couldn't quite help being swayed with. however, the way he laughed made iwaizumi snarl at him which the girl didn't notice as she was only focused on one person in particular.

what were they even talking about that made him laugh like that?

she shook her head. it's not like oikawa and her would have a bond like that. what was she even thinking?

she sighed for the second time this morning before throwing her bag on her desk and sitting on her chair.

it was finally lunch, and the first three classes y/n had were uneventful, to say the least, it was just her stealing glances at a certain brunet and not caring about her surroundings

it was finally lunch, and the first three classes y/n had were uneventful, to say the least, it was just her stealing glances at a certain brunet and not caring about her surroundings. she sighed, this crush of hers really had to go. if this continues she would be damned by her so-called grades.