The Original Plot - Ⅰ

Maharaj Mrityunjay Rathore, A man of a dominating aura, commanding demeanor, and a heart of stone, was going to visit the temple situated on the boundary of his kingdom.

He wore the clothes of a commoner and went to the temple to seek blessings before raging a war against one of the kingdoms in Hind.

As he reached the temple, he noticed a woman clad in heavy lehenga and royal jewelry, her head covered with a veil, her eyes closed, and her hands joined in respect of the deity in front of her. 

She took the blessings and sang the aarti, her voice melodious causing all the people to get lost in the rhythm, and causing Mrityunjay to get fascinated.

He couldn't decipher who the lady was, she certainly wasn't a commoner because the jewels she wore could only be from a royal family. This temple is only accessible to the people of Vajrajanapur and Kundangarh because it is located at the borders, maybe she belongs to the royal family of Kundangarh and if that is so, then that means she might be the sister of the King because he isn't married yet and even this woman doesn't look like she's married.

The woman took the blessings from the deity again and turned around to leave, that's when he saw her face properly, the epitome of beauty.

She went near her palanquin to go back to her kingdom.

Mrityunjay let her go for now because he knew that they would meet soon, he would make sure of that.