24: XXIV

salvager:구조자
n.(someone who saves something from danger or violence).

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

Thank god we got away from that eerie and lonely place which has given me nothing but dreaded memories feya thought in her mind while jungkook and feya were in the car going driving towards the mansion.

They landed in Korea this morning and she could not help but keep getting reminded of how painful those 7 days were for her.

Yesterday was the most difficult. After her self realisation that she had tried to commit suicide twice she could not believe what kind of a person she had become .

Lost, timid, silent, afraid, distressed, with no hope in her eyes.

Earlier she used to be such a smart, confident, independent and charming woman.

Charming, beautiful, fascinating is what she hated about her the most now.

This is what made him attracted to her. She blamed her appearance for all of it but deep inside she knew it herself that maybe it was not just her outer appearance but her whole personality which attracted him to her.

He might have been curious seeing her for the first time but after knowing about her every little detail of her life from ever since she was born was what started the obsession of his deadly love.

Yesterday the whole day all she did was sleep in the bed lifelessly like a ghost. She hoped to stay out of his sight for as long as she could and thankfully he didn't intrude in her personal space either much to her suprise. Her body was cold and shivering due to the extreme temperatures she had been forced to be in last night and she didn't want to admit it but body heat helped the most effectively.

But the unknown reality which she was not aware of was that he was fighting his monsters. All that was going inside his head was to hurt her in the worst way possible for trying to get away from him.

At one point he decided to just push her off of the ocean again and let her drown this time but his love for her did not let him act on that thought.

He's a man who does not think twice about his decisions because he knows there will be no consequences for him.

She is the first person for whom he went against his principles.

As long as she's his alive and breathing ready for him to love her and keep her with him forever he'll do whatever it takes.

Every single thing about her makes him obsessed and feral both from the inside and outside.

The way she lowers her eyelids to avoid eye contact with him.

The ways she bites her lips softly while he's touching her body like she's a goddess which she is according to him.

The way her body rises up along with him hard thrusts.

Her eyes which hold strong hatred and fear for him makes him want to keep doing what he's doing because atleast she feels something for him.

Her tears which make her face all red and swollen which make her look adorable.

Her fear when she sees him killing or torturing anyone which makes him nor want to stop agitated by the fact that she's potraying emotions for others.

Her small smile which curls up on her lips whenever he leaves her alone.

The fascinating in her eyes when she looks out of their bedrooms balcony into the deep green forest.

There is not a single thing he doesn't know about her from her 23 years of life.