Chapter 4 Ep 5: The Manesquerade Ball

At Mane Melody, Kenneth was flying around before landing on the small roof only to be bumped around and chirped to the beat of All You Need Is Your Beat song before flying off.

Inside, Rocky and Jazz were getting the Mane 6 and Discord ready for The
Manesquerade Ball - a glamorous event in Zephyr Heights.

Dancing to the beat of the music, Rocky and Jazz used glitter spray paint on their hooves, manes, tails and eye shadow on the Mane 6 giving them beautiful new looks.

Zipp had the colors light blue and pink and her hooves had lightning bolts on them.

Pipp had the colors purple and yellow with a yellow stripe in her mane and tail while the top part of her wings were dyed white and her hooves had musical notes on them.

Sunny had the colors light blue and yellow to go with her light blue eyeshadow.

Izzy had glitter in her mane and tail and a purple stripe while her legs had light green and pink highlights with her green eyeshadow.

Sunset had glitter in her mane and tail as well and was given dark red and pale yellow eyeshadow and glitter spray.

Discord had a polka dotted tie for his get up for the Ball.

Meanwhile, Hitch, who had the colors lime green and pink on his hooves and mane, was looking in the magic mirror and using his phone to figure out which hoof design he wanted while Sparky, who had a red and white polka dotted bow, were off to the side, dancing and he finally found one called the Hoof Stars.

"Okay I saw this one look in the magic mirror that screams, 'Sheriff of the Town'." Hitch said as he went over to Jazz. "Can you do the Hoof stars?"

"Only if you plan on showing them off on the dancefloor tonight!" Jazz grinned.

"This is going to be the best Manesquerade Ball ever!" Pipp beamed as Izzy popped behind her chair.

"I can bel-izzle we're invited to the most glamouriffic event in Zephyr Heights!" Izzy grinned with excitement,

"Just wait until everpony at the ball see the Unity Dance I choreographed for us!" Sunny added to Zipp, who was reading a magazine while getting dressed up.

“This is gonna be one of the great special events similar to the Grand Galloping Gala back in my time.” Sunset said with a smile as she is interested in going to the ball like

"Hey Jazz." Izzy called and she leaped into another chair, "Can you do a glitter topcoat on my horn?!" She excitedly asked.

"You know how we do!" Jazz nodded before swiping her glitter spray bottle and performing the glitter top coat.

Rocky gasped. "My hoofness Jazz. You've done it again!"

Izzy turned around and Jazz gave her a mirror to see, Izzy gasped as her horn now covered in glitter green on it as it sparkled. "It's everything!" She grinned.

(The Scene is In The Crystal Brighthouse As Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Fly And Roller Blazer And Sunny turned to her Alicorn Form and Sunset And Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Cute Mark Appear)
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Glow
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Shine

( The Scene is Zipp And Pipp Fly In The Clouds And Zipp Fly Front At Zephyr Heights Zipp Cutie Mark Appear And The Scene is Pipp In Music Melody with Jazzy And Rocky And Pipp Cute Mark Appear)
Oh Let Make Our Mark Together
Just riding on forever
Just keeps on getting better, better, better