ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

Once there was a young boy named {james} he was at high school he always have fun with students and he is the top student and until a handsome student came in, he was introduced his name was {kai} he was going to tutor students he is a college student.

James seems to like kai, so he decided to act like he is stupid and doesn't know anything.
They were given a test they started answering the question kai noticed James was already done he grabbed the test paper and sits down again as he waits for the others to be finished he reads james's test paper he smiles a little and looks at everyone.

After a while
Everyone finally was finished
Kai took the papers and give it to the teacher.

The bell rings and everyone left

They were at the cafeteria as James
Eat with his friends kai sits down next to him... James blushes a little kai smiles and said... "Hello, you must be James am I right?" James nods slowly as he eats his food kai smiles and leans on the table watching him. He feels like he wants James... He loves him...

The bell rings and everyone went to their classes suddenly James was getting bullied by 2 boys, kai smile fades. He walks up to the boys and punched them he grabbed James arm and pulled him to him suddenly kai said "ugh, do you really get bullied every time your alone? Ugh... I'll be staying at your side"..

James blushes, kai walks James to class

The day ended they were walking together as they talked James smiles a little with a small smile on his lips kai smiles too he holds James hand and pulled James his car, kai spoked "James let me drive you home, I don't want you to get hurt or get kidnapped" James smiles kai pulled him in the car.

Kai and James are at the front seats and kai drives to James house suddenly James saw his house getting break to pieces... He didn't pay on time... Now his house is gone... They left the house... Kai suddenly spoke holding James hand "hey, it's okay... You can stay at my house..." James shakes his head because he was too shy to stay at his house kai chuckled and drives to his house they stopped at kai's house they get out and kai holds James hand.

Kai and James are inside the house and they chat, read, and watch a movie together.

It was getting dark kai looks at James "you can sleep with me James... I mean were both mens you know" James blushes "n-no I'll sleep at the floor I'm fine with that "no, your sleeping with me..." Kai smiles and pulled him to his room kai sits down on the bed as James hides under the blanket embarrassed.

Kai lays down and falls asleep as James puts pillows on the middle so they won't cuddle to each other they sleep

The next morning kai woke up and saw James in his arms huh seems like the pillows didn't work kai smiles and wakes James up and he looks up James and kai's face were soo close and they were really close...

And.... Too be continued:3