Chapter 5

Axel

"No...please...stop..."

The lady continued to beg and plead for mercy, her voice filled with fear and despair.

As I continued to approach her with the tool, she started to tremble and tear up.
My only response was a cold, ruthless look as I continued to approach her...

"Please...I'm begging you!"

"It was only because of my sick brother.
Please have mercy and put the tool down!"

"You have some nerves, don't you?" I questioned her with my eyes as cold as ice.

She continued to beg and plead for mercy, even trying to cut herself loose from the tied rope.

I continued to approach her, showing no mercy or empathy.

As I got closer to her, I raised the tool and held it out in front of her.

I suddenly stopped halfway through the air, just mere inches away from the lady's body.

As the tool stopped short, I paused for a moment, hearing a voice coming from the door. The voice belongs to Lexi, who came in screaming at me to not hit this kidnapper of a lady.

I turned my head towards the door, a slight hint of surprise and annoyance on my face.

Axel stop, stop it!!!
Lexi screamed at me again.

"Don't try to interfere...this doesn't concern you," I said coldly.

"Of course it does, everything that is going on right now concerns me" she yelled back at me. She then took a deep breath and started speaking to me in a gentle way "I need to speak to her".

"Not happening" I hesitated.

"Just two minutes, please" she begged, which later made me give in.

Lisa

With a smirk on my face, he looked at me with his cold, ruthless eyes. With a sarcastic tone, he said, "I'm not going to hit you yet. I'm going to make you suffer more first" and left slamming the door.

Lexi immediately looked over at the woman, her eyes filled with anger and distrust.

"Why did you kidnap me?", she finally broke the silence and asked angrily.

I remained silent for a moment, unable to look her in the eye.

The woman started to speak, her voice shaky and nervous.

"I'm...sorry for kidnapping you. I was just..."

She trails off and becomes speechless, unable to continue her sentence.

The tension grows as Lexi's anger and frustration grow.

"Just what? Just what do you think you were doing? Kidnapping an innocent person and making my brother suffer because of it. Why would you do such a thing???" She questioned me coldly.

I was silent for a moment, unable to come up with an answer.

Finally, I spoke again, my voice weaker and more trembling than before.

"My...my brother needs money and I am struggling to..."

She suddenly bursts out in anger and disbelief, interrupting me.
"Your brother needs money? And because of that, you kidnapped me?! Why did you think that was the solution?" She questioned further.

"I...I couldn't think of anything else" I said as I broke down into tears. "I'm...I'm sorry..."

Out of the blue, her brother came in and gave me a slap that sent a hot sensation to my right cheek. In a few seconds, I felt something cold run down my right ear to my cheek and dripped on the floor, as I looked down to find out it was blood coming out of my ear.

"Bro, what was that for?" Lexi asked her brother screaming angrily.

"Your time is up" he answered her coldly without looking. "But..." She was about to speak when he interrupted her by asking one of his men to escort her out. "Take her," he raised his hand to signal to his men.

Immediately she was taken out, the atmosphere in the room became deadly tense again as my heart started beating much faster.

He stared at me with with his piercing eyes silently and left.

Before I could even start thinking of what to do or say next, his men approached me, untied me and started dragging me out. And before I knew it, I blacked out.

5 hours later, I woke up to find myself on a bed in a large room of expensive furniture.

"What the heck, this isn't my room!" I screamed in my head.