ONE , TRUTH OR DARE

ONE , TRUTH OR DARE

          LATER THAT NIGHT was Amelie's party

          LATER THAT NIGHT was Amelie's party. After her match, she had to make it back to the hotel quickly to freshen up for the night. Before Amelie even arrived at the party, she knew exactly how it was going to go - lots of photos and talking with sponsors about her future, which she was dreading. However, there was a small part in the back of her mind hoping that the boys from her match today would be there to make it slightly more enjoyable.

As Amelie walked down to the party with her mother, her mom grilled her on everything that could have been done better during the match today, even though she absolutely dominated. Amelie had gotten better at tuning out her mom when she went on rants like these.

"Oh my god, Gen's here!" Amelie spoke, cutting her mom off in the middle of her rant before running over to Gen, one of her best friends from boarding school whom she hadn't seen in weeks due to her intense tennis training.

"How are you here?" Amelie shouted at Gen before running and giving her a big hug.

"Well, I couldn't miss a party. I can't stay for long because I need to go back for school tomorrow, but you played amazing today," Gen told her, deepening the hug.

The two girls talked for hours before Gen had to say her goodbyes, and Amelie had to return to her duties of taking photos and talking to sponsors.

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

After a while of faking smiles, Amelie got sick of it and decided to take a walk by the beach next to the hotel. She slowly and carefully unclasped the strap of her heels before picking them up to carry along with her. As she walked down the beach listening to the ocean and the waves, she also heard two voices, Patrick and Art.

"Hey, stalker boys," Amelie greeted them, biting her lip slightly as she watched the boys laugh on little wooden chairs as she approached them.

"Hey back," Patrick said to her in a smug tone.