Chapter 2, Bryson.

A few weeks passed by and I failed to get his name.

I've walked past him a few times and we exchanged longing glances.

Hoped for him to at least say hello, it did not happen. I could tell he thought I was attractive by the way he looked at me.

But why would he not make a move? I thought I was making it pretty obvious that I thought he was cute.

When I passed him going to break we held eye contact sending chills through my body.

I looked back and he was already looking back as well.. I smiled to myself. Even though it made me feel a little embarrassed.

A Few hours go by as my manger makes announcement. "If I call your name, please meet me at the meeting area".

The meeting area is where a group of people watch a video on safety for the building once a month.

My name was called so I head on over and wait for the rest of the people to gather at the area.

As I wait for my badge to be scanned, I look over and see him stand next to me.

I look over to him and quickly look away, this was the closest I've been to him and it made me nervous.

He puts his badge out to be scanned as I try to take a peak to see his name.

Bryson V.

I finally got his first name. I was excited to go home and see if I could find him anywhere.

-

I get home and go to my room and pull up Instagram to see if I can find him.

I only got his first name so I'm not working with a lot. So it was going to be tricky.

A normal person would ask him straight up his name and see if he was seeing anyone..

Unfortunately I was not a normal person. Im just a 23 year old girl.

I search instagram, and Facebook. It ended up being dead ends.

Literally nothing. Maybe he didn't have social media? But that sounds very unlikely these days with guys.

Sometimes my mind goes back to Danny. I always wondered what would've happened if I didn't walk away...

A part of me was still hung up on him but I needed to trust in my decision that it was the best for me.

It's been almost a year since I spoke to him why can't I just forget about him and go on.

It was just a little hard considering the fact we work in the same place although I was lucky because we only had one day we shared in our shift unless he decided to do overtime...

I have had bad luck in the dating and usually when I do try it never makes it past the talking stage.

I do end up catching feelings very quickly... which I have had one real relationship and it didn't end up on good terms.

Funny thing is I met my last boyfriend Matthew at my last job. Will I ever learn to not date coworkers??? It never ends good.

He didn't work with me long, he ended up leaving for another job and once he did that's when our relationship went downhill...

Turns out he was a lying manipulative porn addict who blames his actions for his childhood.

He ended up breaking up with me.. came back 4 months later and then we lasted another 7-8 months and I ended it with him.

It's hard being a lover girl in this generation. Guys wanting to do relationship things without being in a relationship or just simply wanting to hook up only.

Me personally as much as I would want to just have a friend with benefits because it seems like it would be a better option then being in a relationship and ending up hurt..

I'm just not that type of girl. Knowing how quickly I catch feelings for someone and the moment I see someone I am attracted to I start to imagine being with them.. I know that it sounds crazy to other people.. but what can I say?

I've been hurt plenty of times but I'm not letting that stop me from finding my person. I believe a real love is out there that's what I hold onto.

I'm hoping it turns out different this time and hopefully maybe with Bryson.